The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maths Four Life
tumblr_m9i0eg527B1qi5n77o1_500.png

:colonhash:
Original post by Saba XD
I saw Ayaz on 100 but obviously you can't just go with my reply as others didn't see it. I don't know. :redface:

Yup, thanks for letting me know though. For now, UWS will temporarily have the 100 post. Once we have a majority vote from people who witnessed the last win, I'll see if things need to change or not. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5362
Original post by Saba XD
I saw Ayaz on 100 but obviously you can't just go with my reply as others didn't see it. I don't know. :redface:

Original post by Matrix123
Yup, thanks for letting me know though. For now, UWS will temporarily have the 100 post. Once we have a majority vote from people who witnessed the last win, I'll see if things need to change or not. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

@Saba XD did you really see him above me? I remember seeing Matrix post then I posted, then after refreshing Ayaz was after me.

If someone did delete a post, it wouldn't have changed the order, in fact it would have made Matrix win and I'm sure @Matrix123 would have known that?

Could a Mod could verify if a post was deleted?
Original post by UWS
@Saba XD did you really see him above me? I remember seeing Matrix post then I posted, then after refreshing Ayaz was after me.

If someone did delete a post, it wouldn't have changed the order, in fact it would have made Matrix win and I'm sure @Matrix123 would have known that?

If that's the case then yes, but if a post was deleted I believe that would have made Ayaz win. I wasn't there at the exact moment of the win. I think you did get it but I'm just waiting for other responses before confirming the win. If there are other responses supporting the win going over to Ayaz, then I'll have to ask Ethan if he can check things out for us. In the mean time, you have the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS

On mine it says you have won , on the app but idk :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't win any 100 posts anymore :unimpressed::frown::frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If that's the case then yes, but if a post was deleted I believe that would have made Ayaz win. I wasn't there at the exact moment of the win. I think you did get it but I'm just waiting for other responses before confirming the win. If there are other responses supporting the win going over to Ayaz, then I'll have to ask Ethan if he can check things out for us. In the mean time, you have the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw UWS win but he beat Ayaz by a split second

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to delete a post lol what do they get out of it? Nothing because of my new rule :yep:
Original post by tasha_tah
I can't win any 100 posts anymore :unimpressed::frown::frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:
Sure you can :smile:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I saw UWS win but he beat Ayaz by a split second

Oh OK, thanks for that :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello guys :wavey:
Original post by mr T 999
I don't think anyone is stupid enough to delete a post lol what do they get out of it? Nothing because of my new rule :yep:

I agree, I'm just confirming it in any case.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Hello guys :wavey:

:hi:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree, I'm just confirming it in any case.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you??
How are you??

Alright thanks :smile: just doing some homework atm (not physics :woo: :tongue:)

How're you doing? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright thanks :smile: just doing some homework atm (not physics :woo: :tongue:)

How're you doing? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear and aw good luck with that :smile:
And im doing amazing, had a great chat over the phone with me mum :biggrin:, and now just organising me school work.
Good to hear and aw good luck with that :smile:
And im doing amazing, had a great chat over the phone with me mum :biggrin:, and now just organising me school work.

Oh that's amazing! :h: cool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that's amazing! :h: cool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :smile:
And sure is :hugs:
No worries :smile:
And sure is :hugs:

Yup!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
What subject is ya homework for by the way?
What subject is ya homework for by the way?

Chemistry:awesome:
Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you??

Hey. are you feeling blue today?

Spoiler

Latest