The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Transferring to start of 2nd year for Electronic Engineering at Warwick possible?

So the title, provided you got say a 1st would it be possible to do.

When would you have to apply for a transfer by?

Thank you.
Original post by girlwonder17
So the title, provided you got say a 1st would it be possible to do.

When would you have to apply for a transfer by?

Thank you.

Just for clarification, are you on a different course or at a different university?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Toughtee
Just for clarification, are you on a different course or at a different university?

I am asking for my friend, I am in A2 atm :smile:

They are at a different university, and I have no idea and so am asking here :smile:
I am asking for my friend, I am in A2 atm :smile:

They are at a different university, and I have no idea and so am asking here :smile:

As long as they're in a relevant course, at a good enough uni, attaining good enough grades then they may be able to. If I were you, I'd get your friend to email the admissions team or Warwick's Engineering Student Office (ESO) to get a more detailed answer.
As long as they're in a relevant course, at a good enough uni, attaining good enough grades then they may be able to. If I were you, I'd get your friend to email the admissions team or Warwick's Engineering Student Office (ESO) to get a more detailed answer.

Thanks for the message I will pass it on.

If I may ask you, what in your experience is 2nd year transfers like - is it common?

Thanks for your help.
Thanks for the message I will pass it on.

If I may ask you, what in your experience is 2nd year transfers like - is it common?

Thanks for your help.

I've heard of transfers from Warwick (but they were on a different course), but I've not heard of anyone transferring to Warwick. That doesn't mean it can't happen though!
I've heard of transfers from Warwick (but they were on a different course), but I've not heard of anyone transferring to Warwick. That doesn't mean it can't happen though!

I see thank you for your reply :smile:

I promise this is the last post, but can I finally ask you - for transfers do they happen like in middle of first year, or end of first year whenever the results are received.

Thank you :smile:
I promise this is the last post, but can I finally ask you - for transfers do they happen like in middle of first year, or end of first year whenever the results are received.

Thank you :smile:

I wouldn't know I'm afraid, probably best to email someone from the university.
I wouldn't know I'm afraid, probably best to email someone from the university.

No worries. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest