English Lit+Lang
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
History
Geography
RS
Spanish (I regret)

:tongue:Are you not doing triple science and have you got any revision books bought and how you revising xD:biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by mayu123
:tongue:Are you not doing triple science and have you got any revision books bought and how you revising xD:biggrin:

I'm not doing triple science, and I revise by making flash cards and then going over them. I have not bought any revision books yet as most of my teachers have provided with books :biggrin: How do you revives and what r u taking for your GCSE? :smile:
Reply 62
Sorry, just seen what you are taking, how you finding Geography and what book do you use to revise for it? :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Jt1207
Sorry, just seen what you are taking, how you finding Geography and what book do you use to revise for it? :smile:

geography
business
psychology
french
triple science
english
maths

i havent got a revision book for it do u and i just revise go through my own notes from school
Original post by Jt1207
I'm taking

Maths
English Lit+Lang
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
History
Geography
RS
Spanish (I regret)

Why do you regret Spanish? I'm also taking it so I'm just curious 😅😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Alexemmamay3101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the best of luck all the way from the bottom of my heart xD:tongue:
Original post by mayu123
Well the best of luck all the way from the bottom of my heart xD:tongue:

Haha thanks! I'm doing a lot of extra work on it out side school as if love to achieve an A. I love the language so much. I also am doing Welsh but I know that I'm going to fail it, it's so horrible and boring 😂😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Haha thanks! I'm doing a lot of extra work on it out side school as if love to achieve an A. I love the language so much. I also am doing Welsh but I know that I'm going to fail it, it's so horrible and boring 😂😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

you have any revision notes you can share ?xD
Hey guys a fellow user of TSR and I have decided to create an online study group on Skype. If you are interested read the full message in the link below. You can either post on that thread or message me or him personally
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4328328
Reply 69

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it very, very difficult to learn new words due to my Dyspraxia and I think I would of been better of doing French. I may be doing core skills soon which is where I focus on Maths and English rather than Spanish. Hope you enjoy it though :smile:
Original post by Jt1207
I find it very, very difficult to learn new words due to my Dyspraxia and I think I would of been better of doing French. I may be doing core skills soon which is where I focus on Maths and English rather than Spanish. Hope you enjoy it though :smile:

A great app for helping with vocabulary is 'duolingo' it's free on the App Store (apple, not sure about android) good luck to you xD !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mayu123
you have any revision notes you can share ?xD

What I use to revise, get used to pronunciation and learning vocabulary is:
- listening to Spanish audio book ( I try to listen to half and hour a week- I also downloaded a Collins one which teaches you basic vocab, how to pronounce and mutations etc.)
- using an app ( duolingo is amazing- and free 😂)
- doing past papers, I did a load in the summer and got two c's so I'm kind on track I guess 😂👍🏼

I hope this helps xD 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
What I use to revise, get used to pronunciation and learning vocabulary is:
- listening to Spanish audio book ( I try to listen to half and hour a week- I also downloaded a Collins one which teaches you basic vocab, how to pronounce and mutations etc.)
- using an app ( duolingo is amazing- and free 😂)
- doing past papers, I did a load in the summer and got two c's so I'm kind on track I guess 😂👍🏼

I hope this helps xD 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

u doing triple science or not? xD
Original post by mayu123
u doing triple science or not? xD

Yes I am :smile: chemistry is my fave along with geography and Spanish so I had to take it 😝 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Yes I am :smile: chemistry is my fave along with geography and Spanish so I had to take it 😝 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

sammee Chemistry English Language Maths French
What revision book you got ??/:colondollar:
None yet, have yet to find one suitable. All the new ones are tailored to the new grade system. However, I am in Wales so we still have A,B,C's etc. I'm waiting for advice from my teacher!

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm Lauren. I live in Singapore, and go to an Australian school (even though I'm American Chinese) so I'm still in Grade 9. I love reading, riding, and playing the cello. I also play the piano, but I hate it. I have a really strict family which doesn't let me do my own thing, but that's okay I guess.I'm taking:Maths (extended and additional)English (world lit. and first language)Science (extended)IndonesianHistory (blech, parents chose my electives )Music (double blech)Economics

I'm pretty bad at studying, so i usually just look at my notes and rewrite the ones I can't remember...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 77
OHH Hello to this thread nice to meet yo and just wondering what book are you doing for English language and are you doing triple science because i am and which one you doing like history or geography im doing Geography and i am enjoying it so badly xD
Reply 78

Posted from TSR Mobile

sammee Chemistry English Language Maths French
What revision book you got ??/
Reply 79
None yet, have yet to find one suitable. All the new ones are tailored to the new grade system. However, I am in Wales so we still have A,B,C's etc. I'm waiting for advice from my teacher!

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OHH okay but on the AQA board website there is 3 books that are published for each subject:
Chemistry
Biology
Physics xD Has anyoen seen it or is it just meh xD:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest