The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
Edit your numbers please
9 minutes! You couldn't wait 9 minutes!
Original post by PerplexingGeode
Yes, I have noticed that you quickly rectify the incorrect numbers, which is excellent. Are you referring to the 'Today on TSR' strip, or 'Latest Discussions' strip? :smile: Thank you for the sound advice, I appreciate it. ^^

I always look at the "latest discussions" bit as it's always changing and there may be something of interest. :smile:

Original post by spotify95
I always look at the "latest discussions" bit as it's always changing and there may be something of interest.
That way, I never really end up waiting for more numbers once I've reached my ten.
Yes, that is very true! At least with most of the tracks, there are barriers of some variety, bordering the sides of the tracks.

Such weather conditions would be out of control, thus if you were unable to arrive to your location of employment, they would not be able to penalise you, surely? Even walking to and from accommodation would not come without its risks!

Mentioning no names *cough* Met Office *cough*! :colondollar:

Yep, you are so true! There's another circuit that doesn't have much barriers, can't remember what it is at the moment but it'll come to me!

Yep, they would be, so I suppose they'd be ok with it. Though something has popped into my head; I wonder what would happen to the Hermes delivery drivers if they were snowed in? As most people's parcels would then be delayed and the drivers would earn absolutely nothing, since pay is done on a per-parcel basis at MyHermes!
Original post by 04MR17
108203Either to be honest. The latest discussions change every second though (every time a new thread is posted anywhere in the public TSR).

I look at the latest discussions quite a bit. As you said, for every new post/thread, the latest discussions will change.

Original post by 04MR17
108207Ah nostalgia! I never used to have those problems on Rainbow Road because I was so far ahead... :u:

Yep, I still have MKDS and I hope to get MK on the Wii, as well as possibly a Nintendo 3DS and MK7 for 3DS.

Speaking of, I wonder what has changed since the 3DS release?

(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
108231That way, I never really end up waiting for more numbers once I've reached my ten.

I suppose that's correct as well. :smile: Though if you use up your 10 here, you can always pop over to CTAMM, CTAM by 5s and then MTZ :yep:

Hi Tasnia :smile:

Can we have a quick edit please? Thanks!

108239Hello.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
I suppose that's correct as well. Though if you use up your 10 here, you can always pop over to CTAMM, CTAM by 5s and then MTZ
No. My philosophy is that we should do them one at a time. If all of the users across all counts all just used CTAM, then the count would be so much faster. So once CTAM is finished, I shall then move on to the next thread (probably by 5s because it's quicker).
Hello! :smile: It is quite alright! Indeed, I am not an imposter. At the moment, I will only post in this thread until I become more confident; I am extremely shy and lack confidence; therefore, I prefer to stay with Spotify95 on this sub forum - since we are best friends, in real life. Apologies for also not introducing myself. ^^

Thank you, I am undoubtedly a perfectionist, so I do try! :smile:

PRSOM... (couldn't rep because I've already repped you previously)

TSR's a really nice place, though CTAM (and the rest of the counting threads) have a really nice community feel to them, plus, I'll be posting in them quite often, so you'll always see me around! :yep:

I know that you're a perfectionist - you'll be very good at picking up on any errors that I may have missed - yep, I do occasionally miss things and have to edit myself after being reminded :biggrin:

(edited 7 years ago)
108243Busy, bored, tired, angry, negative.

Latest