The Student Room Group

How to achieve what i want (english)

First of all I am extremely worried as I will be the first year to sit the new specification for English and math .
Currently I am at a level 5 in the new gcse grading level for english however I need a grade 6 to get into to the college courses I want , I am really struggling to achieve that level higher and I just don't know what to do :frown:
Original post by Telizabeth
First of all I am extremely worried as I will be the first year to sit the new specification for English and math .
Currently I am at a level 5 in the new gcse grading level for english however I need a grade 6 to get into to the college courses I want , I am really struggling to achieve that level higher and I just don't know what to do :frown:

Hi!

First of all don't panic! :redface: You still have plenty of time to find out what your weaknesses are and work on them. What do you think you're struggling with most?
Original post by Telizabeth

Don't worry and work hard! Talk to you're teachers and try to refer to the new revision guides!! I was the last year to have A-U grades, I was originally working at a grade C in English lit and Lang, and then I came out with two As. I was really worried, but I learned that I could progress as long as I put in the effort to revise!
Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest