The Student Room Group

What do boys look for in girls?

I don't understand boys and their minds please explain.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crabber25
Every boy has different and every girl is attractive in their own way. You don't have to change for a boy to like you

The biggest load of cliche I have read
I like to see a bit of myself in there.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
The biggest load of cliche I have read

ur right
Reply 4
Nice face
Nice tits/and or ass

They don't ask for much
Original post by Gaza Stripper

literally?=)))))))))))))
Every guy is different depends what age they are.

How old are these guys?
Original post by Rhaenys10
literally?=)))))))))))))

My great, big, thick, long, hard, cock.
Big tits and a big ass don't mean anything if your not happy in a relationship. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by xobeauty
Every guy is different depends what age they are.

How old are these guys?

Lets say around 17.
Reply 10
Every boy has different and every girl is attractive in their own way. You don't have to change for a boy to like you

Im not saying i'll necessarily change just curious ya know?
Reply 11
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Big tits and a big ass don't mean anything if your not happy in a relationship. :smile:

precisely
Original post by irinmathew
precisely

:h:
To be honest, it's hard to define it universally because obviously it's subjective. I'd say other than physical attraction, intelligence, love, trust and loyalty would be the key factors off the top of my head, for me anyway.
as long as you got a hole to put me willy in then i'm good.

Spoiler

As Immature as those comments are, they are evidence as to what a boy looks for in girls.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and just speak truth.
If I saw a girl who I'd never met, the First thing which I (and every other boy) would check is their figure.
Now before anyone takes this in the wrong way, May I exemplify I do not Perv on woman, but rather check whether they're attractive via Body or Face.
Any male you meet will say they look at their Intelligence, Character first. That's alot of BS.
It's how we are, but that doesn't mean we have no disregard for the so called "ugly girls", because I believe everyone has something beautiful about them and it may not be a physicaly noticeable thing, hence the reason why I advise everyone that they should give her/him a chance no matter how they are on the outside.

So

yeah,

Boys look for the Body and face when they first meet, however true men look at what makes them unique. After all, in today's age people are getting fake bodies right?

luv this
Original post by Gaza Stripper

Girls with cocks gotcha it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bulletzone
As Immature as those comments are, they are evidence as to what a boy looks for in girls.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and just speak truth.
If I saw a girl who I'd never met, the First thing which I (and every other boy) would check is their figure.
Now before anyone takes this in the wrong way, May I exemplify I do not Perv on woman, but rather check whether they're attractive via Body or Face.
Any male you meet will say they look at their Intelligence, Character first. That's alot of BS.
It's how we are, but that doesn't mean we have no disregard for the so called "ugly girls", because I believe everyone has something beautiful about them and it may not be a physicaly noticeable thing, hence the reason why I advise everyone that they should give her/him a chance no matter how they are on the outside.

So

yeah,

Boys look for the Body and face when they first meet, however true men look at what makes them unique. After all, in today's age people are getting fake bodies right?

you have a point here tbh
can't go wrong with a vagina, get one asap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending