The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Ever break up with a guy, make it very clear that it's OVER ( because of something they did) you no longer want to be with them....

But the next day they text you like nothing ever happened like you never broke up with them, like you didn't just fight.

Lmao sometimes, I currently have some crazy brummie guy who thinks were in a relationship even though I never asked him out or indicated anything to suggest I wanted a relationship with him :laugh: :laugh:
That's scary. Run for the hills... It's like they live in their own little world. :hmmm:
That's scary. Run for the hills... It's like they live in their own little world. :hmmm:

Totally delusional :laugh:

Thankfully he's in Birmingham and I'm a fair bit away so not going to happen.

Just ignore him, he will get the message eventually
Reply 4
Are some girls?
Reply 5
I need a friend like you irl... you're like a lightning rod for crazy people
Maybe you attract a certain type of guy...
so your cheating on me with some brummie guy now after all we have been through? :biggrin:
Reply 8
we wouldn't be talking about 0to100 here now would we
Original post by Luke7456
so your cheating on me with some brummie guy now after all we have been through? :biggrin:

I'm sorry you had to find out like this, honeybee :frown: :console:
Original post by Bros R Us
we wouldn't be talking about 0to100 here now would we

:puke:

No
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Another
I need a friend like you irl... you're like a lightning rod for crazy people

Savage
+1
Ever break up with a guy, make it very clear that it's OVER ( because of something they did) you no longer want to be with them....

But the next day they text you like nothing ever happened like you never broke up with them, like you didn't just fight.

why do you hate men so much
Casual
Original post by FireFreezer77
Casual

???
Is this more slang from your parts?
Original post by richpanda
How about you stop posting your attention-seeking threads...

Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.
OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.
OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.

lmao what? op is a girl
and commonly known for misandrist comments lol
You used a throw up emoji at the post. I thought it was rather random for using it when its about you know who

No, we have no slang around here. We've only just discovered electricity :tongue:
Op hates males :P

Latest