The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bumpp
bumpp
Five to six inches and average girth too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by wantitbigger
bumpp

A quick look suggests that you're obsessed with penis size, despite describing yourself as 'above average'. Why?

The vast majority of women will have made the 'have sex with / do not have sex with' decision long before they know your penis size. If you doubt this, the next time someone turns you down, tell them you have a foot-long, and you're not talking about a small filled baguette marketed by a chain of franchised shops. Will it get them to change their mind? No, it won't.

There is a group of people where penis size is seen as important. The clue as to what it is is the way that penis size appears as a profile stat on all gay dating sites like gaydar, but not at all on straight dating sites. It's not squeamishness on the part of the latter that stops it being there - if women thought that was an important factor, it'd be there because you wouldn't be a successful dating site without it.
Reply 5
Original post by Ella-keturah

Really?? Why do you like it that small
That's average, not 'small'. Why she prefers an average penis is none of your business.

Again, why are you so obsessed with this?
about 6.5", not too big when it comes to giving head and does the job just fine. anything 5-8 is good imo
Original post by unprinted
A quick look suggests that you're obsessed with penis size, despite describing yourself as 'above average'. Why?

Oddly enough studies have shown those with slightly above average penis size a more fixated on it than those who are average. Can't quite remember the exact reasoning.
Penis size is not only factor to have a good sex but there are many others factors that are important for great orgasms that men should know.
(edited 7 years ago)

That's good go hear

Posted from TSR Mobile

I’m 4 inches lm too small for a girl 😐
I am between 4.5 and 4.8 inches erect is this okay?
does having a penis size of 6 inch + big for a 14 yr old lmao

p.s. im nearly 15
I hope it’s 4 inches.
Original post by Anonymous
I hope it’s 4 inches.

u talking to me lmao.
My ideal size is 8 and up I love guys with huge ass dicks anything under 8 to small for me
Original post by Anonymous
My ideal size is 8 and up I love guys with huge ass dicks anything under 8 to small for me

You better get ready to buy a lot of cat food because you’re going to need it
You have to also factor in what someone has had before. Unless you are really asking yourself, once someone has had an 8+inch you will never be able to do what the guy before did so there is no point.
Who cares about your damn size! Guys should be more concerned with being good in bed rather than how big they are. If you meet a woman who says they prefer larger c*cks then show her you can still satisfy her with what you have! If you are still really self conscious then hit the gym and get yourself a great body. I guarantee girls find a fit physic more attractive than an extra 2 inches on your d*ck. The best thing about getting good at sex is its so easy! All you need to do is ask what she likes and listen. Get a step by step guide if necessary, there is absolutely no shame in working to satisfy a woman.

Latest