The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
You used a throw up emoji at the post. I thought it was rather random for using it when its about you know who

No, we have no slang around here. We've only just discovered electricity :tongue:

He's cute but I still don't like how much he insults you and everyone else lol
Reply 22
Original post by xobeauty
Ever break up with a guy, make it very clear that it's OVER ( because of something they did) you no longer want to be with them....

But the next day they text you like nothing ever happened like you never broke up with them, like you didn't just fight.

Sorry to butt in, but I think you are trying to say these guys are still kids, they are immature, when out be aware of the guys who look desperate, and be careful out there girls, you live among cave dwellers, yes even today the caveman exists, I'm the older guy here, I know, you seem to be lucky I am trying to keep my wife going she is in a bad way, that nasty thing called "CANCER", don't worry we are trying to be strong, anyway I've strayed off, you need to use your mind and confuse these boys by just being yourself, try this when they try it on, say things like Plato would have done that better, or Aristotle had a phrase for that, if they think you are more intelligent they will bugger off,and you most probably are more intelligent than them. Good luck.
Hmm fair enough then!
Tbh it was during the bullying time too so wasn't particularly nice for me at all :frown:
Ever break up with a guy, make it very clear that it's OVER ( because of something they did) you no longer want to be with them....

But the next day they text you like nothing ever happened like you never broke up with them, like you didn't just fight.

TBF I dont think its the exclusive domain of men.

Sounds like they think if they pretend or ignore enough then things will go back to normal. What I suggest is not onvesting too much or any time, minimise/cut all contact and get on with your life. Dont waste energy or time getting irate. If he wants to pretend let him do it on his own time and you get on with things.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hmm fair enough then!
Tbh it was during the bullying time too so wasn't particularly nice for me at all :frown:

Yeah, bullies are horrible :/
They sure are!

Good thing you're lovely! :smile:

Break up with your bf and be with me instead <3 <3 <3 <3
Original post by 999tigger
TBF I dont think its the exclusive domain of men.

Sounds like they think if they pretend or ignore enough then things will go back to normal. What I suggest is not onvesting too much or any time, minimise/cut all contact and get on with your life. Dont waste energy or time getting irate. If he wants to pretend let him do it on his own time and you get on with things.

Why are 99.9% of your posts sterling silver? You should totally be a mod or something
This thread will result in a flame war.
seems like that's the aim :wink:
Original post by hezzlington
Break up with your bf and be with me instead <3 <3 <3 <3

Can I have you both?
and to think a few days ago you were praising him on his thread about benefits :rofl:
Original post by Cain Tesfaye
and to think a few days ago you were praising him on his thread about benefits :rofl:

I agree with some of the stuff he says but it doesn't mean that you like someone as a person lol. It's immature to disregard someone's point just because you don't like them
you were flirting with him big time :rofl:
you were flirting with him big time :rofl:

That was before I found out some other stuff about him though :/
Can I have you both?

Yes. Yes you can.
i think it's pretty obvious to any neutral observer that he's a scummy chav with a bad temper.
Thanks, but I have the advantage of not being a pimply youth any more, so more experience, knowledge and insight. I'd be worried if I didnt know more.

The MO of boys at least tends to be very simplistic, they have one basic method that they imagine will work and just keep trying it until it works rather than adapting. I'm all for preserving my own meotional energy as its limited, so wasting it is a no no. Its over as far as the OP is concerned, shes made it clear and it becomes solely his problem. One of the thing men do big time is say sorry, things will change, they get back together and then voila they dont change and you are right back where you started.

The two things you need to look out for are when they say they love you, because a lot of that is just easier than making an effort it has the desired effect.

The other is when they cry, usually a ruse to show their sensitive side so you get back together, the girl is touched becayse the relationship means so much, but really most men are having a cry becayse they are lazy and it works to lure the gullible romantic female back.

Honestly take note and be on guard when either of those happen. Ofc its not every one (that would be too cynical and i'm not) but its a common mo for some men.

Im happy just being me I think and it would mean I had to behave on certain threads.
i think it's pretty obvious to any neutral observer that he's a scummy chav with a bad temper.

Hmm...Well, yes, he can be a bit volatile :laugh:

Latest

Trending

Trending