The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
What even was that? :rofl:

But thanks. :hugs:

well the chicken was trying to kuk doo koo but i think that failed :lol:

np :jumphug:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Please stop scaring me further. :afraid: How did you do in it?

Engineering looks exciting, and Astrophysics looks even better. Otherwise, law. :colondollar:

Just booked a seminar for tomorrow on neutrinos. :excited:

I did decent in it I'd say haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

honestly im so fed up of being 'nice', nice gets u nowhere.
u just end up being everyone's bloody napkin, used then thrown in the bin when ur no longer wanted, they move onto something better or u outperform them.

so done.

have literally no-one and tbh im fine with that, idk why i tried to open myself up to ppl either inrl or online, just get hurt over and over like before.

always happens so im done.
Original post by CoolCavy

u just end up being everyone's bloody napkin, used then thrown in the bin when ur no longer wanted, they move onto something better or u outperform them.

so done.

have literally no-one and tbh im fine with that, idk why i tried to open myself up to ppl either inrl or online, just get hurt over and over like before.

:hugs: :hugs:

What's up, Cavy? Whose hurt you?
Reply 9084
dat moment when you havent been on TSR for an entire DAY and 0 notifications lmao :lol:
Original post by z33
dat moment when you havent been on TSR for an entire DAY and 0 notifications lmao :lol:

lol i know that feeling :lol:
Question
Does anyone else get moments where they feel like a ghost, and by that i mean, you feel like no one notices you any where you go and be just ignore you and forget you exists??
x

:console:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Question
Does anyone else get moments where they feel like a ghost, and by that i mean, you feel like no one notices you any where you go and be just ignore you and forget you exists??

Yes, it seems like everyone is busy at the same times.
Original post by NotNotBatman
Yes, it seems like everyone is busy at the same times.

True but in real life i mean, like with my family and that
Question

yep :ashamed: but i prefer that because if you're around with people then heaven knows when they'll change their caring towards you and ditch you completely... its better to be a ghost rather than converting into a ghost after :wtf: difficult to find nice people now days :sigh:
Original post by fatima1998
yep :ashamed: but i prefer that because if you're around with people then heaven knows when they'll change their caring towards you and ditch you completely... its better to be a ghost rather than converting into a ghost after :wtf: difficult to find nice people now days :sigh:

Thanks for the rep last night yeah :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998

I totally agree with ya there
:eek: Someone tried to hitchhike earlier!
Stood at the side of the road making the gesture that they want a lift!
I'm like, no way!!
Esp seeing as they were at a bus stop!
Impatient pricks! :angry:
Original post by Ayaz789
Thanks for the rep last night yeah :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

errr okay :lol: np :cute:

I totally agree with ya there

PRSOM :lol:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:eek: Someone tried to hitchhike earlier!
Stood at the side of the road making the gesture that they want a lift!
I'm like, no way!!
Esp seeing as they were at a bus stop!
Impatient pricks! :angry:

Lol
Some people just cant wait though

so done.

Cavy! :hugs: No! I care. :lovehug:
Lol
Some people just cant wait though

Laughed so hard at them!
Well they can! They should learn to wait if they can't be bothered to get a car!
True but in real life i mean, like with my family and that

Yeah, I was talking about in real life too, but friends instead.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Laughed so hard at them!
Well they can! They should learn to wait if they can't be bothered to get a car!

I would of as well lol, and very true there

Latest