The Student Room Group

Favourite Food. What's yours?

I always seem to buy the same things when I do the shopping. Looking for some inspiration about what I should buy this week for a change.
So, what's your favourite food?
Let's see if I can get some variety into my weekly shop :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lemur14
I always seem to buy the same things when I do the shopping. Looking for some inspiration about what I should buy this week for a change.
So, what's your favourite food?
Let's see if I can get some variety into my weekly shop :smile:
Biryani.
Carbonara pasta *____*
Reply 3
Eggs :laugh:

Fried eggs, egg and soldiers, scrambled eggs, omelettes etc - I love 'em all :tongue: :love:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Ramen, with Tacos a close second. Two foods I can eat without ever getting bored of them, they are also highly flexible with regards to toppings/fillings :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Biryani.

Interesting. I really like rice, but I've never tried biryani before, so probably a good thing to try.
Original post by Lemur14
Interesting. I really like rice, but I've never tried biryani before, so probably a good thing to try.
Yeah, you should try it, if the spices are prefect, 'm certainly sure that you will enjoy it. :smile:
You're welcome.
Original post by PandaCalavera
Carbonara pasta *____*

Probably should have mentioned that enough people don't like pasta in the house that we don't eat pasta lol. Reminded me I need bacon though :biggrin:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Eggs :laugh:

Fried eggs, egg and soldiers, scrambled eggs, omelettes etc - I love 'em all :tongue: :love:

lool. Already have eggs in, but maybe this week is the week for omelettes as I haven't had them in a while
Original post by Meekle72
Ramen, with Tacos a close second. Two foods I can eat without ever getting bored of them, they are also highly flexible with regards to toppings/fillings :smile:

Never heard of Ramen! Thanks for the suggestion :smile:
a well-cooked cheese pizza can make me *pregnant* with happiness...
Original post by sleepysnooze
a well-cooked cheese pizza can make me *pregnant* with happiness...

Pizza is already on the order, but thanks anyway :smile:
Chocolate
Original post by Emma:-)
Chocolate

:biggrin: Mine too! But unfortunately that can't count as a meal :frown: I can certainly eat enough that it does, but nutritionally it probably doesn't count for much other than sugar...:frown:
Yummmm! Particularly with cheese and baked beans lol
Kimchi paaannncaaaakkkessss.
Lasagne!
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Kimchi paaannncaaaakkkessss.

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Lasagne!

I really want pancakes and lasagne now lol. Love both of them :biggrin:
Pussy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Pasta and lamb samosas, not together though.
Pizza 🍕
chicken nuggets
filet mignon (duuuh)

Quick Reply

Latest