The Student Room Group

What's the height of your ideal partner?

Scroll to see replies

My gf is around 5'5 and that's absolutely fine :smile:
Anywhere between 6ft2 and 6ft 4
like 5'9 , 5'10"Love them long legs :cool:
Original post by ChickenMadness
like 5'9 , 5'10"Love them long legs :cool:

Lean, bulked, muscular, ripped, strength conditioned quads and hams > length.

Squat, deadlift and lying leg curl machine three times a week for life.
5'3-5'9
10ft 9 :smile:
Reply 66
Tall enough to not make me look like a pedophile
4'5, I like short women
Reply 68
Tbh I'm 5'2 (optimistically lol maybe a 5'1) so if they are around the same height as me or taller that's great, but to be fair, even if they aren't, it's not a huge setback. Personality and a sense of humour means infinitely more 👍🏻
Original post by 303Pharma
Lean, bulked, muscular, ripped, strength conditioned quads and hams > length.

Squat, deadlift and lying leg curl machine three times a week for life.

Not really into that on women. lol.
Not really into that on women. lol.

lol sorry my bad. would've helped if you specified if you meant men or women. then again I think Ronda Rousey is hot as hell =p
Original post by 303Pharma
lol sorry my bad. would've helped if you specified if you meant men or women. then again I think Ronda Rousey is hot as hell =p

ye her legs still look pretty feminine though tbh. Bodybuilder legs on a girl are scary lol.
ye her legs still look pretty feminine though tbh. Bodybuilder legs on a girl are scary lol.

Pretty face, touch of fat, shapely lady curves. But a bit of meat on the bones! Not huge manly looking, athletic, looking proper healthy. Like pro-tennis players or beach volleyball. Anorexic stick insects look just as bad as monstrous land whales.

http://www.therichest.com/sports/other-sports/top-10-sexiest-female-bodybuilders/

* caveat. any women that took offense or were triggered by this post, firstly i sincerely apologize. secondaly, if you don't know by now, male sexuallity is primaly visual based. for good or bad, a man's attraction is almost entirely based on looks based on personal tastes.
I'm 5''4 and the perfect height for me was 5''10 upwards, but now I don't really care about height. My boyfriend is about 5''6.
you know when short girls only want 6ft+ lmao wyd do you wanna suck your man off standing
im 6ft2 and 5ft9 is ideal
Reply 76
Original post by Anonymous
This thread is killing me. I'm a girl and I'm 4'11. I'm too short for everyone.

I'M 5 ft 4 dw Im a midget too
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
10ft 9 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smh.

Tall men are sexy tho :frown:
5 foot 9 or sth like this? idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending