The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Swallowed gum :/
Original post by NotNotBatman
Yeah, I was talking about in real life too, but friends instead.

I see and i dont have friends in real life though
Relieved it's almost 10pm time for bed for me, thinking I might go to bed earlier

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
I see and i dont have friends in real life though

Not even 1? or an acquaintance? I have few friends that I speak to occasionally, because I'll never initiate a conversation, but only 1 online friend. Do you have online friends, does that suffice?
Original post by NotNotBatman
Not even 1? or an acquaintance? I have few friends that I speak to occasionally, because I'll never initiate a conversation, but only 1 online friend. Do you have online friends, does that suffice?

Nope none in real life, and yea i have a few online
(edited 7 years ago)
Miss my parents. :bawling:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Yh gimme :colone: :colondollar: :rofl:

I'd rather give you a kiss on the cheek and a hug. :lovehug:
:loveduck:
many ppl :laugh:, ppl who don't know me (shall solve this by walking another route tho, it is longer but meh worth it ._.), ppl who are meant to be my friends inrl, ppl who say 'ill always be here for u' but acc aren't, my throat and my own self destroying mind.
ty for asking and for ur cute tag in ur video thread, much cuteness :gah:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
:console:

ty for ur lovely PR :cube:

@TheOtherSide. tyvm for ur loveliness and i am very glad to see u again :loveduck: i acc thought of you because i was listening to this and then i was like omg haven't seen u for a while and then u came back to day, such spookiness :eek3:

Original post by Airmed
Cavy! :hugs: No! I care. :lovehug:

awww Airmed, well i appreciate that <3 :lovehug: im sorry to hear about ur ovaries btw :/
:lovehug:

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Miss my parents. :bawling:

:lovehug: x
Original post by CoolCavy

awww Airmed, well i appreciate that <3 :lovehug: im sorry to hear about ur ovaries btw :/

Thanks Cavy :lovehug: I am just trying not to think about it tbh. :/
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha okay then Baji

Posted from TSR Mobile

:h:
Original post by z33
dat moment when you havent been on TSR for an entire DAY and 0 notifications lmao :lol:

I had 13 after 2 hours.

Not bragging. :ninja:
Original post by Saba XD
I had 13 after 2 hours.

Not bragging. :ninja:

I once had about 40 an hour

Posted from TSR Mobile

honestly im so fed up of being 'nice', nice gets u nowhere.
u just end up being everyone's bloody napkin, used then thrown in the bin when ur no longer wanted, they move onto something better or u outperform them.

so done.

have literally no-one and tbh im fine with that, idk why i tried to open myself up to ppl either inrl or online, just get hurt over and over like before.

always happens so im done.

You don't need anyone else. You are sufficient for yourself. People are users. Love yourself enough to show people the finger. You're awesome and you should know that. Even if I don't know you and you don't know me, I have observed you're very sensitive. I'm same but I have tried to develop a thicker skin. :h:
Original post by Andy98
I oncee had about 40 an hour

Posted from TSRMobile

Andy. You disappear and reappear out of nowhere. :lol:

:hugs:
:loveduck:
many ppl :laugh:, ppl who don't know me (shall solve this by walking another route tho, it is longer but meh worth it ._.), ppl who are meant to be my friends inrl, ppl who say 'ill always be here for u' but acc aren't, my throat and my own self destroying mind.
ty for asking and for ur cute tag in ur video thread, much cuteness :gah:

Which people? People from your sixth form? If they're verbally abusing you and threatening you you can tell the police. I'm sorry you're going through this, I hope you're alright :hugs:
Original post by Saba XD
Andy. You disappear and reappear out of nowhere. :lol:

:hugs:

How many hugs will you give me today :hugs: who do you love more as a brother me or Hamza?:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
How many hugs will you give me today :hugs: who do you love more as a brother me or Hamza?:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol as many as you're going to give me. :tongue:

Now that's an unfair question. :emo:
Feeling like celery atm.

Tagging my celery buddy. :yes:
Annoyed. The government doesn't realise that education is an investment.

Latest