The Student Room Group

Should I be revising things early at A level?

I am hoping to achieve 3 A's at A level and it's only been 2 weeks of college. I am already tired. Many people said that I should read my notes when I get back home. However, I have been doing flashcards for Law. Should I continue doing flashcards? Also, I have been reading around my other subject which is History A level. I do around 1-2 hours of revision per day.
Original post by anonymous472
I am hoping to achieve 3 A's at A level and it's only been 2 weeks of college. I am already tired. Many people said that I should read my notes when I get back home. However, I have been doing flashcards for Law. Should I continue doing flashcards? Also, I have been reading around my other subject which is History A level. I do around 1-2 hours of revision per day.

If the flashcards are helping you for remembering info and you find them okay to use, then yes, keep at it, it'll be useful in the future. If that is not the case then maybe another revision method is for you.

1-2 hours a day sounds fine, you could probably afford to do maybe 1 hour a day on a weekday and 2-3 on a weekend but it's not just about hours but how much you achieve.

If you feel tired, work out why. Is it because you don't get enough sleep or enough breaks or..?

Quick Reply

Latest