The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
Your club is already a mess and we're only 5 games in to the season 😂

Worry about your own club :colone: You haven't won a Premier League and last time you got close your "legend" slipped and cost you the league and then ran away to the states as he couldn't bear to be made fun of.

And we're hardly in a mess, we've just lost 3 games in a row, we could easily win the next three and you'd go back to the liverpool fan hiding fort which only opens when you realise it is not your year and when United do well....
Reply 3421
Definition of insanity?

Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Worry about your own club :colone: You haven't won a Premier League and last time you got close your "legend" slipped and cost you the league and then ran away to the states as he couldn't bear to be made fun of.

And we're hardly in a mess, we've just lost 3 games in a row, we could easily win the next three and you'd go back to the liverpool fan hiding fort which only opens when you realise it is not your year and when United do well....

When have United done well since Ferguson retired?
(edited 7 years ago)
triggered
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Definition of insanity?

When have United done well since Ferguson retired?

Forget about coaches, we won the league in 2013....

Also I think a FA cup counts as doing well no?
Don't be badmouthing my boy---errr I mean girl yo

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474413017.884614.jpg

Do you understand the phrase "since Ferguson retired"?
Original post by Lúcio
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474413017.884614.jpg

Do you understand the phrase "since Ferguson retired"?

Don't you understand the phrase "forget about coaches"? He mentioned SAF not me. SAF managed Manchester United and we were talking about the success of Manchester United...
Reply 3428

Also I think a FA cup counts as doing well no?

FA cup and coming 5th and 2013 is a long ass time considering Liverpool have been much closer to a league title than you have been since.

Heck Arsenal fans complain that they win an FA Cup ffs and they ain't won a league title for ages let alone you celebrating it and coming 5th. At least when they win trophies they make top four and ask for better trophies while you're saying FA cup and coming 5th is doing well...
Don't you understand the phrase "forget about coaches"? He mentioned SAF not me. SAF managed Manchester United and we were talking about the success of Manchester United...

So basically you've done nothing except for a lucky FA Cup since SAF left then? I mean Jesus, I can't remember the last time I saw a weaker set of teams in the last 4...

It's not like you've even been fun to watch either. At least when we fail to win trophies, we do it in style with actual entertaining games of football.

There's only so long you can ride off the success of Ferguson. Based on the status of your club and the ridiculous amount of money you spend, it's actually quite embarrassing how little you have to show for it since the old man retired.
(edited 7 years ago)
United are falling.

Just pray Mourinho can turn it around and prove he still has his "tactical" prowess.
Reply 3431
Tbf people wanted rid of Luis Enrique in Jan and they won the treble. There's more than enough time to turn it around.
Puke is far too cocky for a Liverpool fan
Original post by Lúcio
So basically you've done nothing except for a lucky FA Cup since SAF left then? I mean Jesus, I can't remember the last time I saw a weaker set of teams in the last 4...

It's not like you've even been fun to watch either. At least when we fail to win trophies, we do it in style with actual entertaining games of football.

There's only so long you can ride off the success of Ferguson. Based on the status of your club and the ridiculous amount of money you spend, it's actually quite embarrassing how little you have to show for it since the old man retired.

When did your club last win anything? Because I can't remember.

Don't think you can banter anyone just because you've started the season well.

It was only last season your team was celebrating 2-2 draws with West Brom at home.

You're well angry, I can tell.
Original post by Lúcio

We have more trophies than Liverpool, habe finished above you twice and have done the league double over you in the past two seasons. If we're embarrassing what does that make Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3435
Original post by zKlown
When did your club last win anything? Because I can't remember.

Don't think you can banter anyone just because you've started the season well.

It was only last season your team was celebrating 2-2 draws with West Brom at home.

You're well angry, I can tell.

Original post by sr90
We have more trophies than Liverpool, habe finished above you twice and have done the league double over you in the past two seasons. If we're embarrassing what does that make Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Inb4 "5 times" argument. You know it'll happen with Pool fans :rofl:
The last serious thing I can remember Liverpool winning was the FA Cup in 2006. League Cups don't count.

That can't be right surely?
You know it's serious when Lucio is successfully trolling us
Oh they mad
Don't you fools know. Liverpool reached 2 finals last year.

I bet Mourinho's regretting not having Schweini right now. So called leaders in the dressing room are the instigators behind the leak. Professionals are a rare breed.

Lol @ those who were/are Team Rooney. Chickens coming home to roost.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest