The Student Room Group

What do you love about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

My beautiful curves
Original post by Saba XD
:yep:

:mmm: I just wanted a Lil bro. :rofl:

Hahaha omg its not my fault but hamza had most of those sisters too:rolleyes: , he just decided to hide it from you Baji :colone: so you wanted me and no one else awww , makes me feel special haha :hugs: :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 322
Original post by Matrix123

Aww abd you seem supet lovely too! :biggrin:

Haha how cool is Saba? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:colondollar:

Very lucky indeed. :biggrin:
I'm quite resilient :P
Reply 324
Original post by Andy98
I can rhyme words

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still waiting for you to take my challenge I gave you last time. :colonhash:

Original post by ChickenMadness
My beautiful curves

Pics or it didn't happen. :colonhash:
Original post by Saba XD
I'm still waiting for you to take my challenge I gave you last time. :colonhash:

Refresh my memory

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha if we are then me & cheese cant be ya know what i mean :tongue: its a weird combo lmao :biggrin: & yeah silent treatment has ended as i cant wait too long:tongue:
She is very coolio indeedio :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can still be! :rolleyes:
Haha :lol:
Yup, sure is!
Original post by Saba XD
:colondollar:

Very lucky indeed. :biggrin:

Aww yup! :yep:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha omg its not my fault but hamza had most of those sisters too:rolleyes: , he just decided to hide it from you Baji :colone: so you wanted me and no one else awww , makes me feel special haha :hugs: :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Blaming everything on Hamza then? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 327
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I already had hamza. I wanted another one and you earned it. :hugs:
Original post by Saba XD

Pics or it didn't happen. :colonhash:

Got some Jesus lighting highlighting muh curves here.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 329
Original post by ℓove
I'm quite resilient :P

:h:
Reply 330
Original post by Andy98
Refresh my memory

Posted from TSR Mobile

The rhyming challenge obviously.
Reply 331
Yup, sure is!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
Reply 332
Original post by ChickenMadness
Got some Jesus lighting highlighting muh curves here.

Spoiler

:hubba:
Original post by Saba XD
And, what are they? :h:

The few things I like about myself? Hmm.

Well, firstly, I like that I'm very good at doing research. One time when I was in secondary school, for one of my subjects everyone in my class was put into groups to present a sort of project on how mankind would survive if we were to live in some sort of hub in space (possibly orbiting the Sun). In my group, I took on the task of doing some research on how we would grow fruits and vegetables when there was no daylight. I found an article on how to grow fruits and vegetables using artificial light (tube lights, etc). Also, my Year 8 Geography project was about Reykjavik (a city in Iceland) (we could choose our city) and was quite detailed.

Secondly, I like that I can cheer my friends up. For example, if I'm texting a friend, I'll add a bit of humour to the conversation and the occasional funny meme :P. Sometimes they'll tell me that I've cheered them up a bit.

Thirdly, I like that I have a love for creative writing, especially poetry. I wrote a couple of poems back in secondary school and (whilst at college) submitted a 100-word story to a national short story competition aimed at school students. The short story was published. :biggrin: I have a copy of the book that contains all of the short stories. (I don't think my story is as good as some of the other entries, though)

Fourth, I like that I *rarely* swear. When I do swear, it's stuff like "crap". Never the F-Word.

Fifth, I like that I can make really good brownies and make people happy as a result. It's quite tiring but worth it.

Can't think of anything else at the moment...
Yup, sure is!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha idk how it can :tongue: its weird :lol:
Not blaming it on Hamza , dont say everyone is gonna blame it on me now!:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
Well, I already had hamza. I wanted another one and you earned it. :hugs:

Haha thankss :tongue: am i that nice?:wink: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 337
Original post by FantasticMsFox
The few things I like about myself? Hmm.

Well, firstly, I like that I'm very good at doing research. One time when I was in secondary school, for one of my subjects everyone in my class was put into groups to present a sort of project on how mankind would survive if we were to live in some sort of hub in space (possibly orbiting the Sun). In my group, I took on the task of doing some research on how we would grow fruits and vegetables when there was no daylight. I found an article on how to grow fruits and vegetables using artificial light (tube lights, etc). Also, my Year 8 Geography project was about Reykjavik (a city in Iceland) (we could choose our city) and was quite detailed.

Secondly, I like that I can cheer my friends up. For example, if I'm texting a friend, I'll add a bit of humour to the conversation and the occasional funny meme :P. Sometimes they'll tell me that I've cheered them up a bit.

Thirdly, I like that I have a love for creative writing, especially poetry. I wrote a couple of poems back in secondary school and (whilst at college) submitted a 100-word story to a national short story competition aimed at school students. The short story was published. :biggrin: I have a copy of the book that contains all of the short stories. (I don't think my story is as good as some of the other entries, though)

Fourth, I like that I *rarely* swear. When I do swear, it's stuff like "crap". Never the F-Word.

Fifth, I like that I can make really good brownies and make people happy as a result. It's quite tiring but worth it.

Can't think of anything else at the moment...

I'm really glad that you found it in yourself the ability to appreciate yourself. Most people find it hard, if not impossible but the fact that you do see these things in yourself is an achievement in itself. That's great. You could add some of this stuff regarding the research, the poetry and the book in your personal statement in the future maybe if you're running out of ideas to present yourself in the best light. :h:
Reply 338
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha thankss :tongue: am i that nice?:wink: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. It is because I am nice. :u: :mmm: :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest