The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Feeling like celery atm.

Tagging my celery buddy. :yes:

HAHA :lol: celery buddies for lyf x
Original post by Changing Skies

:hmmm: I'm beginning to think you're in league with the cucumbers… must do some searching. :fuhrer:
Original post by z33
dat moment when you havent been on TSR for an entire DAY and 0 notifications lmao :lol:

One notification:mmm:

How're you doing z? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally spoke to Amazon and their response is rather deferential and apologetic, so pretty satisfied. In any case, I think the fault lies with DPD - although one could posit that Amazon should not be using such lackadaisical, feckless half-wits.
Original post by Saba XD
I'd rather give you a kiss on the cheek and a hug. :lovehug:

:colondollar:
Omg
These cramps
Y!
I'm so tired out but ibuprofen isn't doing it and i feel so deaded :frown:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Finally spoke to Amazon and their response is rather deferential and apologetic, so pretty satisfied. In any case, I think the fault lies with DPD - although one could posit that Amazon should not be using such lackadaisical, feckless half-wits.

Lel yh
Gd result tho goat in a boat
Original post by Changing Skies

Original post by iEthan
:hmmm: I'm beginning to think you're in league with the cucumbers… must do some searching. :fuhrer:

Get a room, the both of you. :hand:
Original post by usycool1
Get a room, the both of you. :hand:

:erm:

Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 23.45.59.png

:hand:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Omg
These cramps
Y!

Lel yh
Gd result tho goat in a boat

Protip: don't chess while drunk
Lost 27 points many of which due to mouse slips
Whores
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Protip: don't chess while drunk
Lost 27 points many of which due to mouse slips
Whores

Omg
Suh a pro tip
Fanks
Imma chess like a bowss now :colone:
Original post by iEthan
:erm:

Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 23.45.59.png

:hand:

Nailed it
Omg
These cramps
Y!

:hugs: hoping you feel better soon!
Original post by iEthan
:hugs: hoping you feel better soon!

Thanks ethan :jumphug:
Gonna go get water and then logoff and read, hopefully I'll be able to sleep
Thanks ethan :jumphug:
Gonna go get water and then logoff and read, hopefully I'll be able to sleep

Big hugs, night night Cheese :hugs:
kind of, it's difficult to explain really unless u were to walk home with me :redface: and tbh they are just idiots if they tried anything i would kick them in the nuts but there are quite a lot of them and tbh they aren't worth it really i suppose :/

Original post by Saba XD
You don't need anyone else. You are sufficient for yourself. People are users. Love yourself enough to show people the finger. You're awesome and you should know that. Even if I don't know you and you don't know me, I have observed you're very sensitive. I'm same but I have tried to develop a thicker skin. :h:

i really do tho that's the problem :laugh: im only really alive to please other ppl so if ppl aren't pleased with me then my existence is kind of pointless tbh :redface: and that is true :/ wish i wasn't but every emotion affects my heart even to the point of physically and yeh.

Original post by iEthan
Feeling like celery atm.

Tagging my celery buddy. :yes:

i need to stop talking now :x
ffs tsr clawing me into it's eternal abyss :nooo:
Original post by CoolCavy

i need to stop talking now :x
ffs tsr clawing me into it's eternal abyss :nooo:

Ly my little furry friend. :lovehug:
Original post by iEthan
Big hugs, night night Cheese :hugs:

:goodnight:
Original post by Saba XD
Lol as many as you're going to give me. :tongue:

Now that's an unfair question. :emo:

Hahaha okay :tongue: how many hugs do you want? Its not, im 2 years and a month older than Hamza :colondollar: decide fairly:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy

i really do tho that's the problem :laugh: im only really alive to please other ppl so if ppl aren't pleased with me then my existence is kind of pointless tbh :redface: and that is true :/ wish i wasn't but every emotion affects my heart even to the point of physically and yeh.

Look girlie. I know how you feel. And, trust me when I say this, I used to feel just like you. But, sometimes in life, you have to build up a strong exterior so that no one can hurt you. Expectations are the death of happiness. You are yourself a sweet, caring, loving and nice person, and that is exactly what you expect from others and they keep disappointing you because that is what they are, horrible horrible people, which in turn depresses you. I've been through it all and still am. But, then I started to come to terms that I am alone in this world and I need to be good to myself as no one is going to do that. Maybe, my words may seem pointless to you or you might think, I've heard it all before, or tell me something I don't know or even that unless I physically haven't been through what you've been through, I wouldn't understand your pain.

But, I do. :h:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha okay :tongue: how many hugs do you want? Its not, im 2 years and a month older than Hamza :colondollar: decide fairly:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol it has to be spontaneous. I can't tell you. :tongue:

Nooooooooooooo don't do that to me. I love both of my brothers the same. There. :colonhash:
Original post by Saba XD
Lol it has to be spontaneous. I can't tell you. :tongue:

Nooooooooooooo don't do that to me. I love both of my brothers the same. There. :colonhash:
Aww :colondollar:

Latest