The Student Room Group

Getting oneself pregnant..is it illegal?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Rhaenys10
yo everybody stop it with this alpha male ****
humans are supposed to evolved creatures ffs
and why don't you look for a stable relationship? what are you gonna tell your kid when it's old enough to ask about its dad?
sorry kiddo but you ain't got no dad, all i needed from him was a squirt of seed, cause he was an alpha
but hey don't worry maybe you've inherited the alpha gene

rant over

Alpha males aren't relationship material. They are FWB material.

I don't see myself with a Beta male.*
Reply 41
Original post by A-LJLB
No, not illegal but... immoral, why?

If you're that desperate for children, maybe consider getting a sperm donor or adopting

I could go for the sperm donor option, but if I already have a FWB who meets my criteria, I would prefer that.*
Its not illegal but why do it that way:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Oh wow. Thanks feminism! :h:

Reality check: women are going to have to have to shake off some of the illusions of (pseudo)progressive 'liberation' and seek out, attract, and settle for dependable father figures, and work at their relationships, if they're at all bothered about the welfare of their children and fabric of our society. See the issue of fatherlessness FYR :yy:

Foo, how long have you been on this site, and you took this for serious? :colonhash:
Reply 44
Just f**k a gorilla, they're at least six times stronger than men. That's alpha.
Original post by Fruli
I could go for the sperm donor option, but if I already have a FWB who meets my criteria, I would prefer that.*

That's just not nice.
Reply 46
Original post by A-LJLB
That's just not nice.

I agree with you, this is kinda scary tbh. :s
Reply 47
Original post by A-LJLB
That's just not nice.

Okay, I'm not going to do it, but it has crossed my mind and I know I'm a horrible human being. I know two single mums in my generation who have made it, fair enough that they don't have the husbands, but they have made it big as entrepenuers, can afford to get their kids in private schools and have it all really. However, I think accidentally becoming single mothers at a young age was character building for them so their situation is different.*

I agree with posters who have said this is imoral and not nice, a sad reflection on our society. However, I do wonder how many women might do this sort of thing, it's probably a small minority. I know there are women who get themselves pregnant to try and keep a guy, but that's a different intention.*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fruli
Okay, I'm not going to do it, but it has crossed my mind and I know I'm a horrible human being. I've know two single mums in my generation who have made it, fair enough that they don't have the husbands, but they have made it big as entrepenuers, can afford to get their kids in private schools and have it all really. However, I think accidentally becoming single mothers at a young age was character building for them so their situation is different.*

I agree with posters who have said this is imoral and not nice, a sad reflection on our society. However, I do wonder how many women might do this sort of thing, it's probably a small minority. I know there are women who get themselves pregnant to try and keep a guy, but that's a different intention.*

Single mothers can do a wonderful job, but tricking someone like that isn't the way to get pregnant
Reply 49
Original post by Foo.mp3
c.7 years, and yes, sadly I have to take this sort of crap seriously (even if a particular manifestation is mostly just for the lulz), and help mankind knock it on the head, before it completely rots/destabilises our civilisation:mute:

This made me laugh 😂
Original post by A-LJLB
Single mothers can do a wonderful job, but tricking someone like that isn't the way to get pregnant

If someone did that to me, (unlikely I know lol) I would never speak to them ever again.
Original post by RDKGames
Wow....

I don't even know where to begin with you.
With flowers and a box of chocolates.

Quick Reply

Latest