Just go with it! You're lucky to be getting a job in the first place :redface:
Reply 2
How am i lucky? Have i messed up?
Reply 3
Original post by AshEntropy
Just go with it! You're lucky to be getting a job in the first place :redface:

How am i lucky? Have i messed up?
Reply 4
Chill bro, they've offered you the job now and you have the date for the induction. Keep in mind, there's no harm in asking for the date again because you forgot. Being honest is always good, but I wouldn't worry about it this time. No point analysing it any further, just go to induction and enjoy your new job.
if they haven't tried to revoke the offer yet they probably won't

just make sure you don't make any more mistakes
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Chill bro, they've offered you the job now and you have the date for the induction. Keep in mind, there's no harm in asking for the date again because you forgot. Being honest is always good, but I wouldn't worry about it this time. No point analysing it any further, just go to induction and enjoy your new job.

that really made me feel better, cheers bud :smile:
Original post by imranl97
x

It means you haven't made a favourable impression because you have caused her extra hassle. Why didnt you remember the induction date? Maybe you should have written it down? She sensed you were making an excuse rather than fessing up to the fact you had forgotten. That excuse was a soft lie to her about your uni timetable, but was clumsy enough to see through. How would you react if someone you had just hired caused you to make extra phone calls and then lied?

They will give you a contract. You will have to work hard and build up a good reputatuion. Forget about it and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending