The Student Room Group

tutor resourses

Please help to find good tutor listing where I can find very special ONLINE tutor for advanced school math - geometry ,Lewis Carroll style problems et cetera

It is for my nephew

I think best tutor will be Lewis Carroll itself , but as I heard he is not alive .:frown:

Maybe kind of crazy professor can suit us But nowdays all crazy professors are not crazy - all have MBA!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Seems to be no crazy professors even with MBA !
Reply 2
Original post by granula3
Seems to be no crazy professors even with MBA !

What on earth are you going on about?
Reply 3
I'm so confused

Just go online and search tutors in my area or something
Original post by Zacken
What on earth are you going on about?

plz zacin i have board exam tomorrow plz help help help!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5
Original post by Student403
plz zacin i have board exam tomorrow plz help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

"single tutors in your area - please click!!"
Original post by Zacken
"single tutors in your area - please click!!"

I always fall for the "Single Dorset Mom (emphasis on the o) finds One ZaNy trick to Make YOU'RE smooth differentiable klein Manifold into a Infinite dense Algebraic Structure- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT how!??!"
Reply 7
Original post by EnglishMuon
I always fall for the "Single Dorset Mom (emphasis on the o) finds One ZaNy trick to Make YOU'RE smooth differentiable klein Manifold into a Infinite dense Algebraic Structure- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT how!??!"

Ok! Very good!
You are crazy enough !
But I am not sure that you are enough professor!
wtf is this thread
Reply 9
Ok! Very good!
You are crazy enough !
But I am not sure that you are enough professor!

He is enough professor does group theory in a pub all day err day hire him!!!
Original post by Zacken
He is enough professor does group theory in a pub all day err day hire him!!!

XD
Original post by RDKGames
wtf is this thread

Let me introduce myself sweet sir. I am friends with rich prince of mauritius and i have lost access to my money but will get it back if u give me only $21. plese send bank details and u will be rewarded with zany trick to make ur intervals compact and finally ur faddah will be proud
I always fall for the "Single Dorset Mom (emphasis on the o) finds One ZAIN-Y trick to Make YOU'RE smooth differentiable klein Manifold into a Infinite dense Algebraic Structure- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT how!??!"

fixed

<3
Reply 13
Let me introduce myself sweet sir. I am friends with rich prince of mauritius and i have lost access to my money but will get it back if u give me only $21. plese send bank details and u will be rewarded with zany trick to make ur intervals compact and finally ur faddah will be proud

OK You are enough professor !
But please remind me what I am looking for?
Please help to find good tutor listing where I can find very special ONLINE tutor for advanced school math - geometry ,Lewis Carroll style problems et cetera

It is for my nephew

I think best tutor will be Lewis Carroll itself , but as I heard he is not alive .:frown:

Maybe kind of crazy professor can suit us But nowdays all crazy professors are not crazy - all have MBA!

I use tutorfair.com which is quite good. Just type in a request and tutors will contact you
Honestly speaking I got soooo lost in this thread -.- I think you need your beauty sleep or something that's why you sound confused :redface:

It is for my nephew

Are you sure you haven't had a stroke? Brain haemorrhage? Alcohol poisoning? Meningoencephalitis? Temporal lobe encephalocele?
Reply 17
Original post by HapaxOromenon3
Are you sure you haven't had a stroke? Brain haemorrhage? Alcohol poisoning? Meningoencephalitis? Temporal lobe encephalocele?

And you ?

Are you sure ?

And how it can help me to find a tutor ?
And you ?

Are you sure ?

And how it can help me to find a tutor ?

Mate everything you've written barely makes any sense so you need to go and seek some kind of medical and/or psychological help as son as possible. Either that or stop wasting our time with troll posts.
Reply 19
to
HapaxOromenon3

But how I can find a tutor ?
As a thread starter I ask at the first posting -how I can find good tutor listing and /or good tutor

And also dear , if you cannot understand sense , it does not mean that there is no sense at all!!

It means that you can not understand this particular sense because of (little) stupidity , trauma at early childhood , bloody sweet rains from white spider elephant size eyes, fried potataoes poisoned by bloody beach boys blue and lot of other serious reasons !

You can not understand me ? This is what I have told you about!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest