The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lauren94xo
I heard back from ABMU with an offer this evening - I think if you're being made an offer you'll hear back either tonight or tomorrow. If you've been unsuccessful you hear back tomorrow or Thursday.
I think that's the forum's first offer?! Congrats! Yeh accepting?!

Original post by pharm6213
Anyone that's had an interview that lasted approx 20 mins, did you get asked any major clinical or calculations qns? Also anyone got the North West interviews over the next 2 days, how are you feeling? :s-smilie:
I hear there isn't any major clinical questions and calculations are easy along as yeh don't panic and read the question.

I'd advise (based on my limited knowledge) to focus on competency questions thinking of examples and having decent answers in that sense. If they like yeh and those answers are okay that should be enough regardless if yeh mess up the clinical question or not.
Original post by trustmeimlying1

I hear there isn't any major clinical questions and calculations are easy along as yeh don't panic and read the question.

I'd advise (based on my limited knowledge) to focus on competency questions thinking of examples and having decent answers in that sense. If they like yeh and those answers are okay that should be enough regardless if yeh mess up the clinical question or not.

Great, thank you!!
Original post by pharm6213
Anyone that's had an interview that lasted approx 20 mins, did you get asked any major clinical or calculations qns? Also anyone got the North West interviews over the next 2 days, how are you feeling? :s-smilie:

Yup and counseling plus drug charts.

I've heard NW is chill so try not to freak out
Original post by Farmacee

they're pretty dtf yeh. any offers/interviews yourself?

Thank you! Yes I will be accepting :smile:
Original post by hlaarhriifeft
Has anyone on the thread accepted an offer from UCLH?

Me
Original post by sana_pharm94
Me
2nd offer congrats!

whats the secret?
they're pretty dtf yeh. any offers/interviews yourself?

Yeah, you?
Reply 808
I've got a 45min interview at kettering - does anyone know what to expect from a 45 min interview? nervous as its my only one
Reply 809
Any tips for KSS and TLC interview tomorrow :smile:
Yeah, you?
Oh so you're sorted?
Original post by Miss Dior
By the end of this week!
How did you find the interview

Did they tell you that we will hear back end of the week
How did you find it? I found it hard😭 Also how whtabpharmacists were in your panel as in st georges kingston epsom or croydonPosted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miss Dior
By the end of this week!
How did you find the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they tell you that we will hear back end of the weekHow did you find it? I found it hard😭 Also how whtabpharmacists were in your panel as in st georges kingston epsom or croydonPosted from TSR Mobile
2nd offer congrats!

whats the secret?

Thank you. Haha I don't know really, I wasn't expecting to be successful at all.

I did some reading before the interview (Mainly Carter report, new 7 day hospital pharmacy proposal). Other than that, all I can say is I got lucky.
Original post by sana_pharm94
Thank you. Haha I don't know really, I wasn't expecting to be successful at all.

I did some reading before the interview (Mainly Carter report, new 7 day hospital pharmacy proposal). Other than that, all I can say is I got lucky.
Yeh don't get UCLH by chance. Fair play to yeh.
Yeh don't get UCLH by chance. Fair play to yeh.

Thank you. Hope it works out well for you too!
Reply 816

Got three NW interview tomorrow freaking out!!
Oh so you're sorted?

No,How about you?
Original post by manny17
Any tips for KSS and TLC interview tomorrow :smile:

Yes please - anyone?

Hehe - hope it went well for all who had it today
Original post by Pharmasaz
Yes please - anyone?

Hehe - hope it went well for all who had it today

Sharing is caring guys! 👀😅

Have no idea what else to prepare 😕