The Student Room Group

Good reads for Psychology?

Hi! Im in year 12 and just researching about Uni stuff.
Ive discovered that reading books on Psychology would be a really good point to add in personal statement.
So, I would like to ask you guys if there any good books to read on Psychology that you would recommend? Something thats interesting
Look at the first post in this thread - there's a section on psychology :smile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3986251
Original post by *Interrobang*
Look at the first post in this thread - there's a section on psychology :smile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3986251

thankyou for the reply! But I was hoping a book for a start? Do you know where I can get recommendations? as I see the reads in the link are mostly in journal form
Original post by mollylilianna
thankyou for the reply! But I was hoping a book for a start? Do you know where I can get recommendations? as I see the reads in the link are mostly in journal form

If you look at the links in there too there are loads of different things including online lectures and books
Reply 4
Original post by mollylilianna
Hi! Im in year 12 and just researching about Uni stuff.
Ive discovered that reading books on Psychology would be a really good point to add in personal statement.
So, I would like to ask you guys if there any good books to read on Psychology that you would recommend? Something thats interesting

a book called 'the man who mistook his wife for a hat'
Original post by sadixx

That one is a good book (I've read it) but it is very common for people to mention in PSs
Original post by sadixx

Thanks! I will look into

Original post by *Interrobang*
If you look at the links in there too there are loads of different things including online lectures and books

Alright, I will look into it again!
Hey,
I have read 3 psychology books and I study Psychology at A2 now.

Books:
The Man Who Mistook his wife for a hat- but it seems that you have read it already.
Human Traces
Left Neglected

Quick Reply

Latest