The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by networx
JPM sent out first wave of rejections.

Any specific division? Only contact I've had from them is an assurance that they're looking at my app
Original post by networx

For what division?
My two first numerical were Ms and Laz and I failed them both. Any insights into potential career paths for students in a maths-heavy course at a target but not able pass a SHL numerical test? :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
anyone recieved feedback following UBS telephone interview?
Original post by YoussefSilva
My two first numerical were Ms and Laz and I failed them both. Any insights into potential career paths for students in a maths-heavy course at a target but not able pass a SHL numerical test? :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

MS have come back with test rejections? When did you do them?

Maybe you're just geared up to smash TalentQ (Citi's deadly numerical) :tongue:

Failing that, PhD then Research? Dissertations > Psychometric Tests
Original post by networx

How do you know this

Did you get an email from MS straight away saying you failed the numerical?

Did you get the rejection emails or do you feel the test went bad?

Unfortunately these tests 100% predict on the job performance which means your destined for unemployment, soz. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2909
Original post by networx

I call ********

Well, why do you fail them? Is it the time or are the questions too hard?
Original post by AKRP
I call ********

Not likely. HR told me they'd be assessing applications from this week onwards, so entirely likely that they're sending out rejection emails.
Original post by Deltasierra27
Not likely. HR told me they'd be assessing applications from this week onwards, so entirely likely that they're sending out rejection emails.

Did they say that they will be inviting for interview from this week as well ?
Has anyone done the BoAML Talent Assessment? I want to get an idea of what it actually is before I open it... Similar to the Barclays Business Insight thing? Numerical? Situational?
Original post by olly_price
Has anyone done the BoAML Talent Assessment? I want to get an idea of what it actually is before I open it... Similar to the Barclays Business Insight thing? Numerical? Situational?

Situational Judgement Test, extremely similar to the HSBC one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Situational Judgement Test, extremely similar to the HSBC one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, thanks. Do any other tests follow?

No one has got anything from them so far after the SJT so I dont think so

No, that's it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gavgav123
Did they say that they will be inviting for interview from this week as well ?

Not necessarily, she just said they'd be reviewing them and sending replies.
Original post by Deltasierra27
Not necessarily, she just said they'd be reviewing them and sending replies.

Ok, great. Thanks
How long after submitting app does BAML give out the first test? Same with Morgan Stanley?

Need to know whether to submit app before leaving the country for a few days, or after..
pls can someone help

Quick Reply

Latest