The Student Room Group

Count to a MINUS million and be the first forum to do it! (Part 3)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
It's quite clear that you feel that way:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

After all the rubbish he's put me through I'd be glad when we finally see the back of him :yep:

Are you still helping me by reporting him when you see him? :smile:

Original post by mr T 999
-21,841Hmm just noticed Pinkteddy is one of the biggest contributer in this thread :erm:

I know, he focusses on this thread quite a lot, but he won't be for much longer (when the CT sort him out)

Original post by spotify95
After all the rubbish he's put me through I'd be glad when we finally see the back of him :yep:

Are you still helping me by reporting him when you see him? :smile:

I know, he focusses on this thread quite a lot, but he won't be for much longer (when the CT sort him out)

Yup:yep:

Urmm I'll admit it, I don't really do it anymore because of what I said in the (I believe our last) PM :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Yup:yep:

Urmm I'll admit it, I don't really do it anymore because of what I said in the (I believe our last) PM :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

I see where you're coming from because I read the PM and noted the issue... However, CT aren't going to let him on anytime soon, and if he makes any accounts they will likely be banned within a day at most - especially since you know what he has done on TSR...

We would definitely appreciate it if you did help us out and report, because basically, he's going to be stopped sooner or later, and the sooner he is stopped, the less disruption we get :yep:

Hope you understand where I'm coming from!

Original post by spotify95
Hi,

I see where you're coming from because I read the PM and noted the issue... However, CT aren't going to let him on anytime soon, and if he makes any accounts they will likely be banned within a day at most - especially since you know what he has done on TSR...

We would definitely appreciate it if you did help us out and report, because basically, he's going to be stopped sooner or later, and the sooner he is stopped, the less disruption we get :yep:

Hope you understand where I'm coming from!

That's very true:yep:

Tbh, from what I said, I have something I'd like to tell him so I'm currently waiting to see him again to pass that information on (in regards to the PM). After I have done that, I will carry on as before and report upon recognition :smile:

I do understand what you're saying. Hopefully you'll also understand my intentions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest