Thats actually soo true ngl:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am ugly and i am proud
Original post by Saba XD
The rhyming challenge obviously.

OK, well gimme a word

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
I'm really glad that you found it in yourself the ability to appreciate yourself. Most people find it hard, if not impossible but the fact that you do see these things in yourself is an achievement in itself. That's great. You could add some of this stuff regarding the research, the poetry and the book in your personal statement in the future maybe if you're running out of ideas to present yourself in the best light. :h:

Thank you! :smile: I'm sometimes able to appreciate myself but other times, I just feel very down and cry because I don't think I can get a job or an apprenticeship. I've been good recently, though. :biggrin: Had some Madeira cake yesterday and that made me a bit happy.

Yeah, I guess I could add some of that stuff.

☺️ Thank you very much for this thread! If you believe in a religion, I hope you are rewarded immensely for your posts here. One of my beliefs is that even something simple like a smile is a form of charity. If your posts have helped someone to smile, I hope you are rewarded for that. :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
Same here. :lol:

I care. :puppyeyes:

:lovehug:

Don't say that. You're so nice. :h:

:five:

Oh no. I mean in a GOOD way. I was fired because I complained that a client was racist. This "jeapordised the contract" and I thought well if they're not going to fire me, I'm going to freaking quit :biggrin:

So now I've gone back up north

But thanks!!! :smile:
Hahaha no worries sister & no thats a lie:hand:
I still havent got it :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well i havent :frown: Do you know the postman guys name? Can a postman be a woman? Like no right? :biggrin:
Im blaming youuu!
Noo :colonhash: Lieeessss :rollseyes:
Original post by Saba XD

:biggrin: People with straight teeth are so attractive. :tongue:

Haha thank you my lovely but I think I'm an exception. I'm fairly sure with your looks you'll have a bunch of guys serenading you with Bollywood music and halal KFC :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD

Confidence? Or over-confidence? :colone:

Spoiler

I know you were joking but this rings true a bit tbf

Over confidence has definitely occurred a few times in my life :lol:
Reply 352
Original post by Ayaz789
Thats actually soo true ngl:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smug: It is actually my speciality.
According to a recent test I did...this. I am very surprised :biggrin:

For a Network engineer job

@Binary Freak - a test for an ISP :smile: I didn't know my knowledge was "strong" I figured my knowledge was "OK" but I guess that's because my practical experience isn't as good
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
:smug: It is actually my speciality.

I already know that:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
Hahaha you know us girls make anyone a bhai. :lol:

I think I've also accidentally made a lot of girls just friends :biggrin: Tho now... I am much chubby so don't think any one likes likes me any way lol!
Reply 356
Original post by The_Internet
According to a recent test I did...this. I am very surprised :biggrin:

For a Network engineer job

@Binary Freak - a test for an ISP :smile: I didn't know my knowledge was "strong" I figured my knowledge was "OK" but I guess that's because my practical experience isn't as good

Wow, that's great. So, you would submit that for the job? Are you a graduate?
Reply 357
Original post by Ayaz789
I already know that:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mera acha bhai. :colone:
Original post by Saba XD
Wow, that's great. So, you would submit that for the job? Are you a graduate?

I did submit for that job :biggrin: I were gonna do a telephone interview first, but I was kinda in Pakistan so...yknow. I said Im happy to phone whist in PK, but the hiring manager wanted people to be able to interview in person within a week. I graduated in 2015 and got a job straight away darn sarth. I then got fired, and went to Pakistan. I've now applied at several places, including this un

I guess they'd put me on the lower end of the salary, but hey there's potential for shift work too (I like shift work) which aint so bad. Another ISP darn sarth offered 10K more but I rejected as well... the cost of living is stupidly high and I can afford to buy a house up north!

I went through a recruitment agency and they gave this to their client company (A large ISP) so it's already been "submitted" as such
Reply 359
Original post by The_Internet
I think I've also accidentally made a lot of girls just friends :biggrin: Tho now... I am much chubby so don't think any one likes likes me any way lol!

Awww don't say that. Everyone is amazing in their own way. :h:

Quick Reply