The Student Room Group

Best breakfast food

Scroll to see replies

I really love a bowl of cereal. Only a splash of milk because I hate it going soggy. I just love something to crunch in a morning.

I mean, I'd really love to eat bacon every morning, but my waistline wouldn't, so I just have it on bank holidays and Christmas.
Original post by the bear
kedgeree ftw

Can't think of anything worse than this :yucky:

Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Anything with bacon tbh

Agreed :piggy:
Pounded yam and egusi soup; breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!!!!
Original post by Eternalflames
Nutella on toast :biggrin:
@undercxver Do you agree?

Defo but a midnight breakfast. :h:
I'll have the full English fry-up pls with loads of saucy beans on the toast and on me eggs..and on me bangers.....with bacon rashers :colone: (and chips lol)

Now I'm hungry...
My favourite is just eggs (Any kind, mainly scrambled though) on toast, not a Full English, way too greasy for me! :curious:
I think it really does depend where you are in the world. If I'm in the UK, then it's hands down kedgeree with orange juice. Back in HK however, it's zhalang with jasmine tea for me. Or Cantonese milk tea - if beverages count as a food? :wink:
A bowl of noodles that usually has an egg and pak choi in it. If I want something lighter for breakfast, I'll cook myself some egg fried rice.
yeah dude
Anyone else really funny about cooking eggs to the point it forms that yellow "crust" and becomes yellow and crunchy underneath not burnt per say but cooked really well done.

Always prefer it runny
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Anyone else really funny about cooking eggs to the point it forms that yellow "crust" and becomes yellow and crunchy underneath not burnt per say but cooked really well done.

Always prefer it runny

Runny is the best, but I don't even really like fried eggs. I :heart: poached eggs though they're my favourite (and have to be runny of course)

:egg:
Original post by Fox Corner
Runny is the best, but I don't even really like fried eggs. I :heart: poached eggs though they're my favourite (and have to be runny of course)

:egg:

You know. :love:

Not... snotty though? :yucky:
Original post by iEthan
You know. :love:

Not... snotty though? :yucky:

Snotty? :s-smilie:
Original post by Fox Corner
Snotty? :s-smilie:

Like... when the egg white isn't 100% cooked?! Google it! Sooooo disgusting. Nothing worse than a snotty egg. :yucky:
I normally have some kind of wholegrain cereal with sunflower seeds, chopped almonds and raisins, or porridge with the same.

Favourite breakfast is smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast, though.
Reply 55
Cereal. Or pastries.
I mostly go with cereal, but nothing goes down quite like reheated Domino's :h:
I struggle to eat a lot during breakfast so I usually go with Oatmeal and honey with a slice of toast.
Where was the cold pizza/chinese/curry option? Or is that just me...
I have the largest stomach in my family.
Yesterday, I managed to have 5 full Vegetarian English Breakfasts. I was still hungry afterwards though. Had 3 bowls of muesli and honey after that along with 8 plates of toast with blackcurrant jam. YUMMO

Quick Reply

Latest