Scroll to see replies

TFM damnnnnn
rooney trying to steal timbo's goal
wasteman
Original post by bigmansouf
rooney trying to steal timbo's goal
wasteman

wasted that exquisite pass from Blind as well :facepalm2:
Fosu-Mensah just got destroyed by a League One player...

Northampton unlucky not to be level.
Penalty!! 😂😂😂

1-1!
You absolute bottlers...
**** sake fosu mensah got roasted there
romero always making mistakes it is in his nature
Should have been a second penalty tbh...

Yet another pretty pathetic performance so far.
Oh dear.
ref stop game while he was attacking
wasteman
Imagine struggling to score more than one goal against a league 1 side...

City would have been 6-0 up :lol:
Original post by mojojojo101
Should have been a second penalty tbh...

Yet another pretty pathetic performance so far.

Meh, personally I don't think the Romero thing was a pen - it was rough but he did get the ball first so it would've been very harsh.

You're so shaky from long balls though, and TFM was way too poor defensively in that half.

Love how whatever Rooney does just goes wrong...
Original post by Lúcio
Meh, personally I don't think the Romero thing was a pen - it was rough but he did get the ball first so it would've been very harsh.

You're so shaky from long balls though, and TFM was way too poor defensively in that half.

nah TFM was good in the first half at most times handled his defensive duties
nah TFM was good in the first half at most times handled his defensive duties

Are you actually watching this game?
Original post by Lúcio
Are you actually watching this game?

yes i am what are you watching?
Rashford would have had a hat trick if he played CF today....

and TFM did not do as badly as being made out, he had a decent first half.
yes i am what are you watching?

I watched TFM getting forward well in the first 35 minutes, but as soon as Northampton switched on and started testing him defensively, he crumbled in the key moments.

It's all well and good being pacey, but he was so unaware...
Original post by Lúcio

Matter of opinion I guess. I think he charges through the attacker and doesn't get the ball cleanly, it's poorly timed and I'd argue a dangerous challenge.

TFM was okay, but didn't pay attention when he actually needed to. I don't like him at right back anyway, should be playing at CB or at the base of midfield for me.

Also Memphis (he asked people not to call him Depay, sky sports commentators still being dicks about it i see) is totally wasted. He keeps getting the ball to feet, with his back to goal in the middle of the pitch. Negates all that he is good at and highlights what he isnt...
Original post by Lúcio
I watched TFM getting forward well in the first 35 minutes, but as soon as Northampton switched on and started testing him defensively, he crumbled in the key moments.

It's all well and good being pacey, but he was so unaware...

one mistake he made
i remember the one league winger always trynig to run pass him and stopped him on several occasions

there is a trend which is you like to try and paint a dim picture of our young prospects

you have tooo much of a chip on your shoulder
Original post by mojojojo101
Matter of opinion I guess. I think he charges through the attacker and doesn't get the ball cleanly, it's poorly timed and I'd argue a dangerous challenge.

TFM was okay, but didn't pay attention when he actually needed to. I don't like him at right back anyway, should be playing at CB or at the base of midfield for me.

Also Memphis (he asked people not to call him Depay, sky sports commentators still being dicks about it i see) is totally wasted. He keeps getting the ball to feet, with his back to goal in the middle of the pitch. Negates all that he is good at and highlights what he isnt...

I dont think they will give a sh** about him

Latest