The Student Room Group

Handwriting

Im not too sure if anyone can relate but my handwriting is atrocious. Im an A grade student in all of my subjects and my handwriting is ever so poor, Im convinced that if I somehow manage to improve my handwriting it will make my GCSEs far easier to revise for.

Any tips to improve my handwriting?
Making your handwriting better won't make your GCSEs easier to revise for...
Reply 2
Original post by El Patron
Im not too sure if anyone can relate but my handwriting is atrocious. Im an A grade student in all of my subjects and my handwriting is ever so poor, Im convinced that if I somehow manage to improve my handwriting it will make my GCSEs far easier to revise for.

Any tips to improve my handwriting?
Your handwriting is just what it is. If you want to improve it, write a lot by hand - but it'll take a couple of years to improve. It's a little over ten years since I finished my GCSEs and mine is only just at the point where it's legible.

As for the tip, have you thought about trying to teach yourself to write with the other hand? I found out, during an assessment for dyslexia, that I should have been left-handed but made myself right-handed through habit, you could be the same. I taught myself to write (and do other things) left-handed and now find a lot of things much easier.

Quick Reply

Latest