The Student Room Group

Any Pagans? :P

Hey pagan students, if there are any! Heill from Georgia! :wink: Which ancient god do you believe is your protector? Mine are Sif and Thor :smile: (Wearing Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, with pride :smile: )

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Eclectic pagan here 😊 I don't really follow/believe in any gods, but I like the valkyries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by AlexGray
Eclectic pagan here 😊 I don't really follow/believe in any gods, but I like the valkyries

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha cool! :smile: Nice to meet you there! I don't sincerely believe in gods either but I believe in the Viking artifacts' and runes' powers :smile: Proudly wearing Thor's hammer necklace :wink:
Reply 3
It took me so long to figure out how to say the hammer's name omg. I got a Viking rune tattoo a few days ago and I just completely forgot to mention it here

I only really know about Valkyries but I'm dead excited to see one of them in the new Thor. Do you watch the Thor films/avengers at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
It took me so long to figure out how to say the hammer's name omg. I got a Viking rune tattoo a few days ago and I just completely forgot to mention it here

I only really know about Valkyries but I'm dead excited to see one of them in the new Thor. Do you watch the Thor films/avengers at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :smile: Love them actually. I'm also eager to see Thor: Ragnarok!
Reply 5
I don't know anything about Thor: Ragnarok but the person playing a Valkyrie seems cool. Is it the one with like the evil clone Thor? I haven't seen Civil war and I already feel like I don't understand any of the plots any more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I don't know anything about Thor: Ragnarok but the person playing a Valkyrie seems cool. Is it the one with like the evil clone Thor? I haven't seen Civil war and I already feel like I don't understand any of the plots any more

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sincerely I don't know the plot either but I hope they will stick to mythology somehow for Ragnarok xD
Reply 7
Ooh is Ragnarok part of Norse mythology? I wasn't sure if it was something marvel came up with, I'll have to google it 😊 what are you studying at uni? (I'm guessing you're going to uni I'm not sure)
Hi im an eclectic pagan. I tend to believe in all the gods but primarily i follow the triple moon goddess. I follow Athena, Artemis and hera. I also follow the mother goddess, e.g mother nature and her many forms.
Ooh is Ragnarok part of Norse mythology? I wasn't sure if it was something marvel came up with, I'll have to google it 😊 what are you studying at uni? (I'm guessing you're going to uni I'm not sure)

Ragnarok is the norse vesrion of the end of the world brought about by some of the gods, i believe it wasn't made up by marvel it is part of norse mythology. Some say its the end of the world, others the recreation of the world.
Reply 10

Yeah Ragnarok is part of Norse mythology, the apocalypse, so to say. :smile: I study English philology at TSU (Tbilisi State University), in my country, Republic of Georgia. :smile: Next year I want to come to England to continue my studies. I hope to be chosen on Cambridge on ASNC course.
Original post by Tamuna10
Hey pagan students, if there are any! Heill from Georgia! :wink: Which ancient god do you believe is your protector? Mine are Sif and Thor :smile: (Wearing Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, with pride :smile: )

Cernunnos. He's the wildness in all of us, just beneath the veneer of civilization, our animal heritage.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Mactotaur
Cernunnos. He's the wildness in all of us, just beneath the veneer of civilization, our animal heritage.

That's awesome! :wink:
Original post by Tamuna10
That's awesome! :wink:

As you're not a Celtic pagan, do you still celebrate the fire festivals?
Reply 14
As you're not a Celtic pagan, do you still celebrate the fire festivals?

I do celebrate it myself, but as it is not held in my country I would like to once attend it in Celtic country :smile:
i think Mistletoe is kinda cool ?
I'm sort of a Pagan i was Roman pagan and i still do a lot of the holidays but i do dabble with the Satanism crowd but due to this i'm not really sure where i stand.
Original post by DeathGuardElite
I'm sort of a Pagan i was Roman pagan and i still do a lot of the holidays but i do dabble with the Satanism crowd but due to this i'm not really sure where i stand.

The theistic or atheistic version?
The theistic or atheistic version?

Theistic, my views on Atheistic Satanism wouldn't be right to be voiced in this thread.
I am in all honesty agnostic about my beliefs.
Eclectic Pagan, Druid, Buddhist. I don't really like labels, but yes I'm a form of Pagan! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending