The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raman_17
what NVQ level u working towards??

and yh :lol:

sorry but wat da hell is NVQ?
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Thanks. And i love heavy metal, punk, metal, indie rock and a bit of pop.
What about you?

pop, hip hop, grime and rap music is my jam but if I hear a song that is not in any of those categories and I think it sounds good I like it as well. What is ur fave colour? mine is purple.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
How am i feeling?

:colonhash:

Nice :007: why the :colonhash: face, is the club not good?
Original post by Globay
pop, hip hop, grime and rap music is my jam but if I hear a song that is not in any of those categories and I think it sounds good I like it as well. What is ur fave colour? mine is purple.

Awesome and im the same. Mines blue and purple
Awesome and im the same. Mines blue and purple

Omg I like blue too :biggrin:. Are u a big tv watcher
Original post by NotNotBatman
I'm Starting some maths homework and remembered someone in class said "Can you help me with this question cos you're like super smart", I'm not, but it feelsgoodman.

Maybe u are supersmart and u just dont know it.
[QUOTE="Globay;67693520"]Omg I like blue too :biggrin:. Are u a big tv watcher[/QUOTE
Awesome and im not really, get distracted easily lol so has to be a good show to keep me interested
[QUOTE="Bluebutterfly310;67693588"]
Original post by Globay
Omg I like blue too :biggrin:. Are u a big tv watcher[/QUOTE
Awesome and im not really, get distracted easily lol so has to be a good show to keep me interested

I watch tv all the time. It keeps me from getting distracted. What is ur fave food/ sorry I'M askin loads of random qs
[QUOTE="Globay;67693630"]

I watch tv all the time. It keeps me from getting distracted. What is ur fave food/ sorry I'M askin loads of random qs

no worries, tbh it stop me being bored lol and my favourite food has to be sweet potato and chickpea salad lol and what about you?
[QUOTE="Bluebutterfly310;67693698"]
Original post by Globay

no worries, tbh it stop me being bored lol and my favourite food has to be sweet potato and chickpea salad lol and what about you?

I actually dont have a fave food but if I had to pick maybe nigerian food because I am nigerian.
[QUOTE="Globay;67693774"]

I actually dont have a fave food but if I had to pick maybe nigerian food because I am nigerian.

Thats cool
[QUOTE="Bluebutterfly310;67693846"]
Original post by Globay

Thats cool

no it not if u have to live with nigerian parents!!
[QUOTE="Globay;67693900"]

no it not if u have to live with nigerian parents!!

Aw why ya say that?
[QUOTE="Bluebutterfly310;67693928"]
Original post by Globay

Aw why ya say that?

its just that they are so strict and everything is about education. in ur spare time look up on youtube nigerian parents be like and u will see for urself. They dont know how to have fun.
[QUOTE="Globay;67694022"]

its just that they are so strict and everything is about education. in ur spare time look up on youtube nigerian parents be like and u will see for urself. They dont know how to have fun.

Aw sorry to hear that and sound alot like my grandparents who i live with.
Also reply to your vm :smile:
[QUOTE="Bluebutterfly310;67694070"]
Original post by Globay

Aw sorry to hear that and sound alot like my grandparents who i live with.
Also reply to your vm :smile:

How do I do that ?? I'm like so clueless when it clueless to this.
[QUOTE="Globay;67694106"]

How do I do that ?? I'm like so clueless when it clueless to this.

Its okay, just go to your profile and your will see the first tab is vm and thats where you find vm
[QUOTE="Bluebutterfly310;67694154"]
Original post by Globay

Its okay, just go to your profile and your will see the first tab is vm and thats where you find vm

did u get my vm??
[QUOTE="Globay;67694256"]

did u get my vm??

Yep :smile:
I'm pissed off because my brother is an idiot, he just got angry because I asked him for his pencil case. :angry:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest