The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Workaholic99
Did they tell you that we will hear back end of the weekHow did you find it? I found it hard😭 Also how whtabpharmacists were in your panel as in st georges kingston epsom or croydonPosted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I asked them and they said it should be by the end of the week.. and yeah I find it hard as I went to it without any preparation, probably will get a rejection as I waffled a lot 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PharmPharm9
Sharing is caring guys! 👀😅

Have no idea what else to prepare 😕

Yeah guys, please let us know how was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miss Dior
Yeah guys, please let us know how was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doubt anyone will tell us because we would just end up doing better than them. Fingers crossed it goes well tomorrow :colone:
Original post by neldee95
Doubt anyone will tell us because we would just end up doing better than them. Fingers crossed it goes well tomorrow :colone:

Had some friends who did it today, they said it was two stations each station with three parts. They said it was quite straight forward, checking a drug chart, patient counselling and then general interview questions like why hospital, why pharmacy. Hope that's helpful! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Hz2005
Got three NW interview tomorrow freaking out!!

No way that's amazing! Whereabouts?
Reply 825
Original post by pharm6213
No way that's amazing! Whereabouts?

CMFT and Tameside on one panel, Salford and then pennine. Hopefully they will get better as I go along
Original post by Hz2005
CMFT and Tameside on one panel, Salford and then pennine. Hopefully they will get better as I go along

Wow that's intense, good luck! Probably see you there haha
Reply 827
Original post by pharm6213
Wow that's intense, good luck! Probably see you there haha

Yes hopefully it will all go well
Original post by Hz2005
Impressive, I'd like to see your application
Anyone going for second round? 😂
Original post by Pharmer-
Had some friends who did it today, they said it was two stations each station with three parts. They said it was quite straight forward, checking a drug chart, patient counselling and then general interview questions like why hospital, why pharmacy. Hope that's helpful! Good luck :smile:

Ahh you are one in a million!! Thank you x
I had my interview with CMFT yst. The panel was so lovely! They made me even more to do my prereg there :biggrin: I hope they liked my answers :smile:
Original post by MeredithGrey13
Anyone going for second round? 😂

Right there with you sista!
Anyone on the reserve list for thames valley get a phone call today, reminding that they are on the reserve list? 😑
Anyone had a response from St. George's after interview?
Anyone know when north west get back to people?
Original post by pharmacy3103
Anyone had a response from St. George's after interview?

Nope, too frightened about it..
Eventhogh I hated the hospital, the staff, and its location but just want a hospital to accept me 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miss Dior
Nope, too frightened about it..
Eventhogh I hated the hospital, the staff, and its location but just want a hospital to accept me 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

What made you hate it
Colchester replies anyone?
Original post by PharmPharm9
Anyone on the reserve list for thames valley get a phone call today, reminding that they are on the reserve list? 😑
Lel didn't think that one through, eejits!

[QUOTE="Dior;67706262" Miss="Miss"]Nope, too frightened about it..

St. Georges seemed really impressive I thought...is it in a rough area or something?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending