The Student Room Group

Will I get an unconditional

Hello all, my current situation is that I have resat my AS and have moved onto A2 now, my new AS grades are ABD and I am predicted A*AB overall. I have also decided to take an additional qualification which is an AS level 3 financial studies which will certainly boost my application. I aspire to do Accounting for management at Aston university, I have some work experience in the finance field. Aston usually offer ABB, what are my chanced of getting an unconditional and if not, what would the conditional offer be?
Probably ABB...
I think unconditionals are more based on GCSE than AS and unis won't believe them predictions anyway
Original post by dididid
I don't think you'll get an unconditional offer as those are given to applicants who already have there A2 results i.e if they are on a gap year. Also with those predicted grades and a good ps you will most likely get a conditional offer, could be wrong though. Best of luck with your application :smile:

I have a friend who received an unconditional at the same uni on the same course though?
Original post by AlexS101
Probably ABB...
I think unconditionals are more based on GCSE than AS and unis won't believe them predictions anyway

I do have a friend who recieved an unconditional at the same uni and the same course, but she had great GCSE results in comparison to my bad ones, so maybe youre correct
Reply 4
Original post by do the sturridge
I have a friend who received an unconditional at the same uni on the same course though?

ignore me i misread your post sorry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending