The Student Room Group

im so tired of being pregnant

Its so freaking exhausting and I've only been dealing with it for like 4 to 6 weeks! How do people do this for 9 months... It just keeps getting worse as each day passes :sad:
if i were you i'd just stay in bed all day long
good luck tho, hope you'll give birth to a healthy baby:biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Rhaenys10
if i were you i'd just stay in bed all day long
good luck tho, hope you'll give birth to a healthy baby:biggrin:

I can't, I start work next week. Also I'm having an abortion but thanks.
Well that took a dark turn...
Original post by retro_turtles

didn't it? :smile:)

Take a good look. These are called condoms. Condoms are reliable (but not impenetrable) method of not getting pregnant! Don't forget what they look like! If you'd like to avoid getting pregnant again, they will be of fantastic value to you!!
Reply 6
Original post by retro_turtles

After midnight on TSR is a dark place indeed..I suggest sleeping now before it gets worse!
Original post by Anonymous
Its so freaking exhausting and I've only been dealing with it for like 4 to 6 weeks! How do people do this for 9 months... It just keeps getting worse as each day passes :sad:

It gets a lot better after the first trimester.

Until birth that is. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I can't, I start work next week. Also I'm having an abortion but thanks.

sorry:smile:)didn't know that particular detail
You'll feel much better once the abortion is done :smile: stay strong xx
Original post by UWS
After midnight on TSR is a dark place indeed..I suggest sleeping now before it gets worse!

I have seen worse :tongue: but thanks for the heads up!
Original post by alexschmalex

Take a good look. These are called condoms. Condoms are reliable (but not impenetrable) method of not getting pregnant! Don't forget what they look like! If you'd like to avoid getting pregnant again, they will be of fantastic value to you!!

You're sarcasm is not appreciated. Unfortunately the condoms don't come with a time machine. And I did not make this thread about what I could have done or need to do for the future, I made it to talk about the symptoms of pregnancy and how other women deal with it for so long because I was curious. Okay thanks.
Original post by Rhaenys10
sorry:smile:)didn't know that particular detail

Its cool haha, i probably should have mentioned it

Original post by Pinkberry_y
You'll feel much better once the abortion is done :smile: stay strong xx

Thank you :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest