The Student Room Group

Could I do Sociology in a year?

Need a B/A to switch to a better course then im on at uni. I did sciences and Politics at A level, sociology seems very easy from the reading ive been doing

Could I do it in a year(new spec.)
Sorry I'm not sure what you're asking. You want to do an A level in sociology in a year privately? Have you found out if that's possible and if it will actually help you to switch courses at uni?
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Sorry I'm not sure what you're asking. You want to do an A level in sociology in a year privately? Have you found out if that's possible and if it will actually help you to switch courses at uni?

I'm not asking whether i could do it it terms of if I could actually take the exam, I'm asking whether it would be a manageable work load/Practical

It would help me because I failed chemistry and need a third B/A to get on to my desired course

So I'm basically asking if I do an hour of work a day on it will I be able to cover the whole spec to a good standard ?
That's really dependent on you and how you work. An hour could be really productive or really not. Is there a tutor or teachers who can advise who know you and your style of working?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply