The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Is it ok to submit apps first week in October? Surely everyone has several ACs so does it matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daltohn
Is it ok to submit apps first week in October? Surely everyone has several ACs so does it matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate no one knows, applying in September just reduces the risk of missing out, some fckers have AC the other side of the year so finish AC in october so...
Reply 2982
For Lazard SJT, are we suppose to receive any kind of automated thank you email? As far as I understand from the thread , you should get invited to the verbal test or receive rejection pretty soon, right? I completed my SJT 48 hours ago and received nothing so far, moreover, if I go for this test now and enter my email address it launches all over again! Send a question to HR yesterday and still got nothing, much appreciated if someone could clarify
Marks needed on an SHL VRT out of 30 in 19 min??
Anyone applied for wealth management?
Anyone has the email adress of BAML HR?
Original post by Monderier
Anyone has the email adress of BAML HR?

Will PM you

Posted from TSR Mobile
did anyone ever manage to fix that CS multiple accounts problem ?
how long does it stay like that ? there are already ACs being planned and you can't even get your resume reviewed ffs.
Original post by d_cj
For Lazard SJT, are we suppose to receive any kind of automated thank you email? As far as I understand from the thread , you should get invited to the verbal test or receive rejection pretty soon, right? I completed my SJT 48 hours ago and received nothing so far, moreover, if I go for this test now and enter my email address it launches all over again! Send a question to HR yesterday and still got nothing, much appreciated if someone could clarify

Yh i passed the sjt for lazard and got an email instantly. Gonna do the verbal reasoning today. Goodluck
Original post by savonarollla
how long does it stay like that ? there are already ACs being planned and you can't even get your resume reviewed ffs.

Whats the multiple account problem with CS ?
Original post by savonarollla

I got the same problem man. I sent the application off and they said it looks like a duplicate acc which bs. I emailed them and they said the same bs again. Idk what to do...:/
Original post by Gman786
I got the same problem man. I sent the application off and they said it looks like a duplicate acc which bs. I emailed them and they said the same bs again. Idk what to do...:/

Had you applied to them before ?
Does anyone know if BAML are going to open the rest of their business lines ? some seem to be closed...
Has anyone had an interview with Centerview partners for one of their 2 recruiting events?
Original post by gavgav123
Had you applied to them before ?

No i havent
Original post by Ox2018
Has anyone had an interview with Centerview partners for one of their 2 recruiting events?

I did
Has anyone heard back from UBS post interview
Original post by Gman786
No i havent

Normally if you email them very explicitly explaining the situation they will send them to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oracle95
Has anyone heard back from UBS post interview

how was the interview?
Original post by chloSh19
how was the interview?

I thought it went alright. Was conpetency. They said we would hear back in 2 weeks, but it's 2 weeks today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending