The Student Room Group

Work experience in economics, finance, or banking?

Hi guys,

Can anyone list me places which offer work experience for Year 12/13 students? I already know a lot but there might be a few I haven't heard of so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Aziz
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Oh it might not be - thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by azizadil1998
Hi guys,

Can anyone list me places which offer work experience for Year 12/13 students? I already know a lot but there might be a few I haven't heard of so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Aziz

Hi did you find any relevant work experience if so please could you share?
Original post by ANJXLA
Hi did you find any relevant work experience if so please could you share?

Yep a few places. Sky and BBC are the best ones. Was able to get one in an economic consultancy in London (LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS OMG). Haven't applied to Sky and BBC, but Sky will open in December for the Feb Half term and BBC is open currently. I also have applied for work experience at a local MP's constituency, you can do this with your local one unless they don't like taking on students for work experience.. it's interesting as well if you're interested in economics specifically due to the political significance of economics and their interdependence. Would definitely try to get it if you can. You find anything good?

Quick Reply

Latest