The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Did the BAML SJT havent heard back yet (Hopefully meaning I passed lol)
Original post by oracle95
I thought it went alright. Was conpetency. They said we would hear back in 2 weeks, but it's 2 weeks today

did they ask any weird questions or like technical?
UBS IBD first round tomorrow, just received the mail
Original post by gavgav123
I did

For the London one or the Oxford one? How long after the interview did you have to wait until they told you whether you could come?
Reply 3004
Can someone tell me please whether you get any confirmation after completing Citi's numerical?
Does any bank contact via phone? Got a call from London but had my phone on "not disturb" :\
(edited 7 years ago)
If you dont hear back from citi post tests after 48 hours, should you assume pass or rejection?
Original post by Kiwith
Does any bank contact via phone? Got a call from London but had my phone on "not disturb" :\

Sometimes they do from a private number but normally they would leave a voicemail.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Table dust
If you dont hear back from citi post tests after 48 hours, should you assume pass or rejection?

Mate Citi's process has been very messy this year so I wouldn't assume anything.

Also has anybody heard for CMO division?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloSh19
did they ask any weird questions or like technical?

nah none, all competency
Original post by Table dust

It doesn't mean anything. I got a week after a mail saying I passed.

I'm stil waiting to hear back from JPM, MS, DB, HSBC, BAML and Citi
Original post by Wisefire
I'm hardly knowledgeable in this application process so I am asking this question. Is this a mental arithmetic question, this you've posted a picture of? Would you need to work out the sums for this sort of question in your head? Or would you be able to use a calculator during this assessment for a question such as this one?

Answer = 1100 / 0.55 = 2000 which you can do in your head.
you can use a calculator to check your result or you can have even have another person with you to check your results which is definitely happening but they may retest you at the AC.
Most of the top Banks e,g GS don't have these pointless tests.
Reply 3012
Does anybody have hr email/number for JPM? Just sent my application and noticed I made a mistake in my application (put wrong uni down, not a great one as well aha)

Thanks
Original post by Iopa
Does anybody have hr email/number for JPM? Just sent my application and noticed I made a mistake in my application (put wrong uni down, not a great one as well aha)

Thanks

It does say in JPM faq that you can only update your address after submission, I think it is too late already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do Soc Gen have a Summer Internship?

Can't find it...
What do people put for expected degree grade?

Don't want to appear big-headed putting 1st
Reply 3016
Original post by torres657
It does say in JPM faq that you can only update your address after submission, I think it is too late already

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah godammit. Need to get out of the habit of using the arrow keys to move the page down on applications
Original post by stealth_writer
Do Soc Gen have a Summer Internship?

Can't find it...

They should do, it normally opens much later than the other banks so don't worry. I think last year the deadline was Christmas / January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Iopa

Thanks

PM'd you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
They should do, it normally opens much later than the other banks so don't worry. I think last year the deadline was Christmas / January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been looking tirelessly for the link. My computer is extremely slow !

If anyone can find their summer internships for London, would they be kind enough to send me the link?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending