The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
If it wasn't stressful enough, I've got to worry about making a poster for the Nuffield Project Celebration evening which is harder than it sounds, gotta be A1 :shock:

You need to make sure you include lots of fresh memes so they know you mean business.
Original post by Plagioclase
You need to make sure you include lots of fresh memes so they know you mean business.

:colone:
I will include memes so fraîche they be crème
Like shite

I feel sad, alone, physically sick, unmotivated and tired

Just in bed thinking about all the bad things about my life right now.

I'm just so so so tired of feeling like this. Its been my permanent mood for the past week.

It doesn't help that I'm spending a lot of time stuck in the house either.

I've cried twice today and probably like 10 times in the past 2 weeks and I never cry.

I can't wait until the main thing that's making me feel like this is gone but then again I'll probably feel like further shite when it is gone and I'll be starting work as well.

I'm also really pissed off that I have to get up to make food every freaking 2 hours or else my stomach hurts like a biitch.

I'm so tired but I feel like sleeping is all I've been doing.

I have so much stuff to do like hang my washed clothes and wash the dishes but I just do not have the energy right now. But if I don't do it now, I'll feel like further **** later when I have nothing to wear and have to wash the dishes before I cook something to eat.

urgh.

My head hurts so much and its been hurting for daysss.

I'm a royal mess right now and I just wish it would all stop.

And on top of that my therapist cancelled thiss week :sad:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bluemadhatter
Like shite

I'm just so so so tired of feeling like this. Its been my permanent mood for the past week.

I've cried twice today and probably like 10 times in the past 2 weeks and I never cry.

I can't wait until the main thing that's making me feel like this is gone but then again I'll probably feel like further shite when it is gone and I'll be starting work as well.

I'm also really pissed off that I have to get up to make food every freaking 2 hours or else my stomach hurts like a biitch.

I have so much stuff to do like hang my washed clothes and wash the dishes but I just do not have the energy right now. But if I don't do it now, I'll feel like further **** later when I have nothing to wear and have to wash the dishes before I cook something to eat.

urgh.

Aww :frown:

Hugs :hugs:
And
Kisses :lovehug:
For you lovely girl :smile:
Like a walking zombie

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Reply 9325
Like shite

urgh.

Awww :frown: :console:
Always think positive :smile: Think of your most happy memories and replay them in your mind. Take an hour nap to clear your mind, when you wake up you can focus on the rest, you'd be surprised how much a little nap can improve things!

Hope you feel better soon! :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like shite

urgh.

Based on your other threads, I thought you were excited about starting work?
Like shite

urgh.

Wow, u need to relax seriously! :eek:
Just sit down, breath deeply, clear your mind and think something positive! Dont worry about the work for now, just relax and when u feel emotionally better, u can do ur work :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy
'you make everyone happy and we all love u'

:blushing:

well idk about that but ill try to bear that in mind :redface:

your avatar tho! :u: great music

Feeling hungry, stressed, tired, annoyed, happy and excited at the same time.

I'm about 30 mins of work away from finishing my personal statement and i have applied for the relevant admissions test now :smile:
I am about to start tutoring this AS physics student, but she didn't turn up so... Another day lol but looking forward to it
Lunch was 2 slices of toast, crisps and a banana lel so i am starving rn and waiting for a train which is already late
Really southern
Really? :unimpressed:
Least there's free wifi innit :tongue:

Sadly I performed awfully on my maths test and am now behind in maths, chemistry and physics so need to get revision, notes and apologies done :erm:

I have a physics test next Tuesday as well. Tons of questions to do :argh:

If it wasn't stressful enough, I've got to worry about making a poster for the Nuffield Project Celebration evening which is harder than it sounds, gotta be A1 :shock:

I need a cup of tea and a biscuit rn
:I

Thats a lot of emotions at the same time :lol:

You can solve hungry and tired and stressed-listen to some music, watch some vids and get a nap with some chocolate or other snack food :coma:

30mins away from finishing ps so youre done now :u:
nice work!

That is a small lunch indeed but I had dance club so only half a chicken baguette for me :rofl:

Free wifi tho :colonhash: is it stable tho and a decent speed? :holmes:

I performed awfully in geography so youre not the only one, I just straight up failed and I revised a ton of that :redface:

I have a bio test in 2 weeks, all of AS and some A2 and a geo test after that :lol:
How was the tea and biscuits? :cookie:

Original post by ForestShadow

@CheeseIsVeg I hope you're taking notes here.
Didn't go to badminton today :sad: because i have loads of work to catch-up :shock:
:work:

The DiCaprio one is fantastic :rofl:
Original post by SassKing13
The DiCaprio one is fantastic :rofl:

di caprio is fantastic in general :rofl:

Yoooo, why is it every time I pass Stamford Hill it's full of only little Jewish fellows.:colonhash:

It's weird cause I am the only one not bobbing along in a little Yamaka hat and two pony tails.:redface:

Man needs to get out of here.:s-smilie:
@CoolCavy I had randoms :mmm:
I had a toaster random which made me way too happy :rofl:That and the fact I received this from the Tesco self-service machine :smile: http://www.royalmint.com/~/media/Images/Products/U/UK16GBCC/UK16GBCC_01_white.jpg?as=1

Thats a lot of emotions at the same time :lol:
You can solve hungry and tired and stressed-listen to some music, watch some vids and get a nap with some chocolate or other snack food :coma:
30mins away from finishing ps so youre done now :u:
nice work!
That is a small lunch indeed but I had dance club so only half a chicken baguette for me :rofl:
Free wifi tho :colonhash: is it stable tho and a decent speed? :holmes:
I performed awfully in geography so youre not the only one, I just straight up failed and I revised a ton of that :redface:
I have a bio test in 2 weeks, all of AS and some A2 and a geo test after that :lol:
How was the tea and biscuits? :cookie:

Tis :colone:
I went for randoms but playlist is going on as soon as this post sends :tongue:
lol nearly :rofl: I will log off soon and finish once and for all :smile:
Thanks! How is yours coming on? :teehee:hhahaa chicken baguette = :coma: tho
Usually is stable but it was a bit on and off today :/ speed is good :yy:
:console: same :hugs: Tbf I did really sh*t on tests last year and still got good AS's - they seemed to help me know what to revise and things :smile:
Randoms + water unfortunately
Headache has returned :/
@CheeseIsVeg I hope you're taking notes here.

:cookie: :tea: brb gonna go get my pen and paper :tongue:
Letz do dis :colone:
Original post by Ounto Nation
Yoooo, why is it every time I pass Stamford Hill it's full of only little Jewish fellows.:colonhash:

It's weird cause I am the only one not bobbing along in a little Yamaka hat and two pony tails.:redface:

Man needs to get out of here.:s-smilie:

Hasidic Jews normally live close together, where there is a synagogue and kosher hub, the lady who came in to my school said it's because of a restricted walking distance on the sabbath; that's why there are lots of Jewish people in areas like Stamford hill, Hampstead and golders green.
Original post by NotNotBatman
Hasidic Jews normally live close together, where there is a synagogue and kosher hub, the lady who came in to my school said it's because of a restricted walking distance on the sabbath; that's why there are lots of Jewish people in areas like Stamford hill, Hampstead and golders green.

Oh right, I always wondered why that was. Thank you very much for explaining.
@CoolCavy I had randoms :mmm:
I had a toaster random which made me way too happy :rofl:That and the fact I received this from the Tesco self-service machine :smile: http://www.royalmint.com/~/media/Images/Products/U/UK16GBCC/UK16GBCC_01_white.jpg?as=1

Tis :colone:
I went for randoms but playlist is going on as soon as this post sends :tongue:
lol nearly :rofl: I will log off soon and finish once and for all :smile:
Thanks! How is yours coming on? :teehee:hhahaa chicken baguette = :coma: tho
Usually is stable but it was a bit on and off today :/ speed is good :yy:
:console: same :hugs: Tbf I did really sh*t on tests last year and still got good AS's - they seemed to help me know what to revise and things :smile:
Randoms + water unfortunately
Headache has returned :/

:cookie: :tea: brb gonna go get my pen and paper :tongue:
Letz do dis :colone:

hows the playlist going? :music: whats playing? Im listening to angels and stars right now :u:

And you didnt log off, youre still online :lol:

the chicken wasnt as good as it sounds, its cold for starters and the bread wasnt fresh, also there was too much mayo and the butter just didnt work :rofl:

At least you got good AS then :yep:

Awww headaches huh, thats unlucky, if theyre regualr have you seen your gp about it?
Hello guys

Latest