The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Delete

Me and Gabby go back a long way, he is my favourite Arsenal defender srs. Not even Bellerin can displace him in my heart.
Xhaka looks like the real deal the tbh, no need to overhype but he just does everything so well.

Needs to start vs Chelsea obviously.

Would go:

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Kosc Monreal
Xhaka Coquelin
Ozil
Cazorla Giroud Sanchez
We beat all the managers Roman has sacked, except that one manager that brought them the champions league. Yep, we even lost to his west brom team.
Original post by shawn_o1
We beat all the managers Roman has sacked, except that one manager that brought them the champions league. Yep, we even lost to his west brom team.

So if we lose Saturday I should put all my money on Chelsea winning the CL. Or what was the point of this logic diarrhoea?
Arsenal - Reading

United - City
Chelsea - West ham
Liverpool - Spurs

League cup looking pretty good.. at least 2, maybe 3 top teams are going to be dropping out next round.

Shame wenger will never take it seriously*
Original post by Zürich
Xhaka looks like the real deal the tbh, no need to overhype but he just does everything so well.

Needs to start vs Chelsea obviously.

Would go:

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Kosc Monreal
Xhaka Coquelin
Ozil
Cazorla Giroud Sanchez

That Albanian spine.

Please just go back to trying to find Chris Hansen on the relationship threads, we're all sick of your absolute garbage posts.

It's not even trolling now, it's incoherent abstract ramblings
Original post by atom y humber
So if we lose Saturday I should put all my money on Chelsea winning the CL. Or what was the point of this logic diarrhoea?

No if we WIN on Saturday then put money on Chelsea winning the champions league. Clear cause and effect you get me
Reply 608
Balotelli is back! better than than average Perez and Giroud. Even Nice has a better striker than us
Reply 609
Original post by leinad2012
Please just go back to trying to find Chris Hansen on the relationship threads, we're all sick of your absolute garbage posts.

:rofl:

Please rip me too!

I want some attention!
Me and al_94: gracious in defeat. Even when arsenal win
Me and al_94: gracious in defeat. Even when arsenal win

I genuinely don't understand any of your posts.
Exactly. No one knows what I get up to.
Exactly. No one knows what I get up to.

Probably for the best that we don't, let's just hope Chris Hanson doesn't either...
Probably for the best that we don't, let's just hope Chris Hanson doesn't either...

So Shawn?

Why are you here?

What did you mean when you messaged that girl from the chat forum "come on the Arse"?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
So Shawn?

Why are you here?

What did you mean when you messaged that girl from the chat forum "come on the Arse"?

Too unrealistic. It has Shawn actually saying something supportive about Arsenal...
Reply 617
Chris Hansen lol that guy is a legend his new show is sick
Unlike Jimmy I don't support any other club, I just like laughing at how nothing ever changes here. Supporters being mugged off. The fan club profiting from opposition jabs. The word "never" embedded at this joke of a club.

In fact if you have to PROFIT from opposition baiting then something is really wrong with you
(edited 7 years ago)
20 years of Wenger. Overall it has been a failure imo.

Quick Reply

Latest