The Student Room Group

Guys, what clothing looks most attractive on women?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by indigofox
What clothing looks most attractive on women and in what order?

Skirts. Jeans/trousers. Dress. Leggings. Shorts. Fitness/sports leggings.

Or does it depend on the woman?

why don t you wear whatever tf you like??
Reply 21
Why so?

well.. its kinda like asking what kind of food taste good. There's too many to name and its also rather subjective.
Basically almost any kind of clothing can look really attractive on the right woman.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alexschmalex

I tingle whenever I see a girl in one of these

do ppl really wear this
i swear i ve never seen anybody in one lol

I think a girl should just wear what she likes and be happy about it, that's the most attractive thing. Obviously cool clothes are attractive as are figure hugging ones, also depends what the guy is looking for and what sort of mood he is in. I wouldn't worry as everyone is different.
By the way I just find women with a fun and good attitude attractive. If anyone wants to meet in London tonight for a bit of new fun then I'm game. I'm nice looking and sporty and respectful. Skype me on: rob.p.johnson
Reply 24
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
No offence, but why do you care?

no offence but you aren't Emma Roberts :/
Original post by sadixx
no offence but you aren't Emma Roberts :/

Yeah, and.....?
Nothing.
Reply 27
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yeah, and.....?

... I said no offence
Original post by sadixx
... I said no offence

I'm not offended haha.
I've been growing a thing for women wearing caps and snapbacks recently but then again Ive been attracted to women who have worn different style of clothes so it doesnt mattet to me

Just keep your hygiene on point ladies and dress appropriately for the situation and it's not a problem :smile:
I like black clothing, not in a gothy way just black clothing looks classy on anyone, but I love girls that can dress casually and still pull it off. Hoodie and joggers take me now.
Birthday suit
Reply 32
its all about confidence
Depends on the woman. Smaller girls can wear tighter clothing and bigger girls can wear looser clothing better. Generally, I don't care what they wear. As long as they look good in lingerie I'm fine.
Reply 34
Theoretically, your face, your fate. Clothing doesn't really matter much as long as it's not outrageous.
However, I do think skirts+pantyhose+high heels is an elegant combination for girls. Perhaps that's an exceptional plus factor haha.
Reply 35
Depends on the women personally a skirt and blouse usually looks good though.

pencil skirts.
Original post by Rhaenys10
do ppl really wear this
i swear i ve never seen anybody in one lol

I live in Holland, where everybody bikes and it always rains. I see it quite often 😂
Original post by alexschmalex
I live in Holland, where everybody bikes and it always rains. I see it quite often 😂

Living in the Netherlands = winning at life :u:
Crop tops.... :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending