The Student Room Group

Trouble trusting my boyfriend

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year and i'm madly in love with him, for a fairly new relationship we've been through a hell of a lot together! For the first few months of our relationship I had mega trust issues however as the year has passed I've learnt to trust him more. He was out of college for a while but is back. However, he is in a different college than me and the worries are starting to creep back into my head. He has trust issues about me too and although we're open about these things and discuss them and reassure eachother I just can't get rid of this feeling that he flirts with girls in college. He's a very charming person and sometimes I guess that could be seen as flirting. I don't really know what the point of this post was really, I love him more than anything and I want to marry him and he feels the same way but I don't know what to do about these worries :frown:

Scroll to see replies

dont trust boys they are all horrible
Original post by Anonymous

I speak on behalf of all men on this earth when I say this: Oi!
lol its good to worry, shows that u care.
showing him u worry shows that you care.
Reply 4
I think you know what to do here, you're just seeking validation from others. If you guys cant trust one another even after discussing your fears with each other, i dont see how you can have a healthy relationship..
Don't forget the worries. Figure out exactly why you fear infidelity. This can be through introspection or through talking it through. It may be due to insecurities in yourself, e.g. you don't feel you're good enough for him or w/e. Figure out what the problem is, be it with yourself or with him, and then ask how to fix it.

yeah but they cute sometimes :frown:
Reply 7

Yes, boys are horrible, but men are not.
Original post by UWS
Yes, boys are horrible, but men are not.

Men are pigs. Gentlemen are where it's at. *tip*
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
Men are pigs. Gentlemen are where it's at. *tip*

Pigs know how to eat though
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
Pigs know how to eat though

Anything and everything?
Anything and everything?

Especially the pussy
Especially the pussy

:eating:
:eating:

cover it in sauce first
Reply 14
Don't forget the worries. Figure out exactly why you fear infidelity. This can be through introspection or through talking it through. It may be due to insecurities in yourself, e.g. you don't feel you're good enough for him or w/e. Figure out what the problem is, be it with yourself or with him, and then ask how to fix it.

Prsom...you had a good point!!
cover it in sauce first

Hope she's packing the secret sauce because I'm not using mine.

Spoiler

Hope she's packing the secret sauce because I'm not using mine.

Spoiler

If you give her a fake name and don't tell her wear you live, can she claim child support?
If you give her a fake name and don't tell her wear you live, can she claim child support?

Fam I cycle and cook I'm not going to be fertile by the time I'm 30

omg :rofl:
Officially dead
#ripCheese

Pardon my ignorance, but how does cooking harm your fertility?

Quick Reply

Latest