The Student Room Group

Can I re-do my English Language coursework?

I was 1 mark off an b and I really dont want to retake the exam again, Im really bad with english and Ive forgotten everything about the book and how to write the questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know if it is possible to redo your coursework or not, but I do know that even if you do, then you would still have to retake the exam. I assume being that close you sent off for a remark? Too late now if not, but you have a C, so you don't need to retake if you don't want to, so I wouldn't worry about it, and just move on and concentrate on A levels or whatever you're doing now :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
I don't know if it is possible to redo your coursework or not, but I do know that even if you do, then you would still have to retake the exam. I assume being that close you sent off for a remark? Too late now if not, but you have a C, so you don't need to retake if you don't want to, so I wouldn't worry about it, and just move on and concentrate on A levels or whatever you're doing now :smile:

Oh,
I got it remarked it stayed 1 mark
off lol. But the top unis require B in language thats why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ksj.11
Oh,
I got it remarked it stayed 1 mark
off lol. But the top unis require B in language thats why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

depends on your subject...maths generally doesn't lol, though it is a way of separating out the applicants at the highest level. Shame about the remark, that's the results of the reforms in remarking :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Lemur14
depends on your subject...maths generally doesn't lol, though it is a way of separating out the applicants at the highest level. Shame about the remark, that's the results of the reforms in remarking :frown:

Nah I didnt do so well in the exam so its my fault, but thanks anyway. ill ask my teacher tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ksj.11
Nah I didnt do so well in the exam so its my fault, but thanks anyway. ill ask my teacher tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

no problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest