The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
hows the playlist going? :music: whats playing? Im listening to angels and stars right now :u:
And you didnt log off, youre still online :lol:
the chicken wasnt as good as it sounds, its cold for starters and the bread wasnt fresh, also there was too much mayo and the butter just didnt work :rofl:
At least you got good AS then :yep:
Awww headaches huh, thats unlucky, if theyre regualr have you seen your gp about it?

its ok :smile:
sunshine by tieks, Bob Marley feat. LVNDSCAPE & Bolier - Is This Love and the lash remix of the selena gomez + charlie puth - we don't talk anymore :tongue:
What is angels and stars?....
:unimpressed: I wasn't - I went for dinner, going to log off now do violin practise and then PS and then back on :tongue: then pinta, I promise :ahee:
true :smile: not good enough for Oxford's entry requirements but I'm going to apply in the hope that I will do ok in terms of PS and TSA :biggrin:

:dontknow:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
its ok :smile:
sunshine by tieks, Bob Marley feat. LVNDSCAPE & Bolier - Is This Love and the lash remix of the selena gomez + charlie puth - we don't talk anymore :tongue:
What is angels and stars?....
:unimpressed: I wasn't - I went for dinner, going to log off now do violin practise and then PS and then back on :tongue: then pinta, I promise :ahee:
true :smile: not good enough for Oxford's entry requirements but I'm going to apply in the hope that I will do ok in terms of PS and TSA :biggrin:

:dontknow:

I wont pretend I know those songs apart from the last one ofc

and angels and stars is so good, I like rap so Lupe fiasco is a legend!! :u:

[video="youtube;Lgv7maixArk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgv7maixArk[/video]

seems like you just logged on to give me some rep, good to know you have your priorities straight, how was violin? what piece are you working on?

and Im sure youll do well in the preliminary tests if thats what you mean :dontknow:
Original post by ForestShadow
I wont pretend I know those songs apart from the last one ofc
and angels and stars is so good, I like rap so Lupe fiasco is a legend!! :u:
seems like you just logged on to give me some rep, good to know you have your priorities straight, how was violin? what piece are you working on? and Im sure youll do well in the preliminary tests if thats what you mean :dontknow:

:rofl: last one is my fave (THE REMIX THOUGH) Original is boring af
:erm: no lol
I finished my 3rd draft! :woo: I will submit it now :smile: :party:
HAHA :rofl: I love practising my violin- just don't always get time!I practised 5 scales from grade 6, 1 peice from grade 6, vibrato exercises and then some fun ones :mmm: Rey's theme, theme from Downton Abbey and Crystallize - Lindsey Stirling --> [video="youtube;aHjpOzsQ9YI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI[/video]

I hope so :erm: they can be tough tho :I

I feel so hyped rn, got a really nice email from College :gah:!
Pretty ****ing **** right now actually. Maybe I'm being melodramatic (no I'm not). I hate every aspect of my pathetic insignificant awful life.
Original post by Eternalflames
Aww :frown:

Hugs :hugs:
And
Kisses :lovehug:
For you lovely girl :smile:

Thank you

Original post by UWS
Awww :frown: :console:
Always think positive :smile: Think of your most happy memories and replay them in your mind. Take an hour nap to clear your mind, when you wake up you can focus on the rest, you'd be surprised how much a little nap can improve things!

Hope you feel better soon! :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't think of any happy memories that don't end up sad :sad: I did have a 3 hour nap tho and I'm eating something I cooked...

Thanks

Original post by NotNotBatman
Based on your other threads, I thought you were excited about starting work?

I was but not in this state... I feel sick, tired and my head hurts all the time.

Original post by mediaya
Wow, u need to relax seriously! :eek:
Just sit down, breath deeply, clear your mind and think something positive! Dont worry about the work for now, just relax and when u feel emotionally better, u can do ur work :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you
Original post by bluemadhatter
Like shite

I feel sad, alone, physically sick, unmotivated and tired

Just in bed thinking about all the bad things about my life right now.

I'm just so so so tired of feeling like this. Its been my permanent mood for the past week.

It doesn't help that I'm spending a lot of time stuck in the house either.

I've cried twice today and probably like 10 times in the past 2 weeks and I never cry.

I can't wait until the main thing that's making me feel like this is gone but then again I'll probably feel like further shite when it is gone and I'll be starting work as well.

I'm also really pissed off that I have to get up to make food every freaking 2 hours or else my stomach hurts like a biitch.

I'm so tired but I feel like sleeping is all I've been doing.

I have so much stuff to do like hang my washed clothes and wash the dishes but I just do not have the energy right now. But if I don't do it now, I'll feel like further **** later when I have nothing to wear and have to wash the dishes before I cook something to eat.

urgh.

My head hurts so much and its been hurting for daysss.

I'm a royal mess right now and I just wish it would all stop.

And on top of that my therapist cancelled thiss week :sad:

You need to calm down and relax :smile: maybe go sleep early?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
You need to calm down and relax :smile: maybe go sleep early?

Posted from TSR Mobile

WHY is everyone telling me to RELAX like I can just go into my brain and turn a switch off like I'm cause ALL these problems just by overthinking Like its MY fault that I feel this way ffs
WHY is everyone telling me to RELAX like I can just go into my brain and turn a switch off like I'm cause ALL these problems just by overthinking Like its MY fault that I feel this way ffs

Relaxing is not the way to fix your problems...

Spoiler

Thank you

I can't think of any happy memories that don't end up sad :sad: I did have a 3 hour nap tho and I'm eating something I cooked...

Thanks

I was but not in this state... I feel sick, tired and my head hurts all the time.

Thank you

Well, when's the therapist available, next week? That's not too long to go now is it?

You seriously need a chill pill:u:
Unexplainable.
I'm struggling to sleep tonight which is bad as I have to go to the stage 2 induction for my course in 5 hours, I'm having to repeat the year after everything that has happened in the past year what I can't stop thinking about.

I wish I could do over the past 18 months/2 years and things might have been a lot better.
Bug and chemistry homework kept me up late
A frikin bug :hide: :afraid: :frown: and its corpse is still underneath a book in my room but I'm too scared to remove it and :argh:
Hitting the caffeine and sugar like i need to pay attention in chemistry
I'm so behind :frown:
Very groggy.
Night full of migraine.
Original post by homeland.lsw
Pretty ****ing **** right now actually. Maybe I'm being melodramatic (no I'm not). I hate every aspect of my pathetic insignificant awful life.

Are you feelijg better now or stillfeeling.. worthless?
Can't even hear myself thinking.:argh:

Some dude is playing some old skool Bollywood tune at the back of the bus.

Does my man realise this is London not Bombay!!!

And these school girls must have over dosed on sugar cause they are more hyped then a Mexican jumping bean.:banghead:

Dear lord. This why I rarely take TFL buses in Central London.

It's a madness!!!!:argh:
Lol! Feels calmer in birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
First draft of EPQ due in October Half Term
Better get crackin fam :mmm:
enjoying a cup of tea :smile:
Was angry coz i got my phone confiscated for nothing!! :colonhash: so i had to wait till the end of the day to get it back, and there was such a long queue at the office :facepalm:
So i missed the bus:colonhash:
Was late to pick up my sister, a whole hour late omg :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest