Someone explain these genders to me?

Tri...gender?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XOR_

Tri...gender?

mernow.jpg
Reply 2
I thought agender was a typo of 'agenda' for a second there

I've only heard of transgender, never even heard of the others. I mean a lot of those terms look like they were made by some tumblr kid
Original post by UWS

I've only heard of transgender, never even heard of the others. I mean a lot of those terms look like they were made by some tumblr kid

Literally no clue. Cba to google. Isn't important enough. Sorry XOR :tongue:
mate there's like 5 million genders, of course a few are going to be tri 7
google says

Trigender is a gender identity which can be literally translated as 'three genders' or 'triple gender'. Trigender people experience exactly three gender identities, either simultaneously or varying between them. These three gender identities can be male, female and/or any non-binary identities.
Is it identifying as the triforce?

I'm more concerned about what "graygender" is, personally.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Is it identifying as the triforce?

triforce has 3 triangles
triangles have 3 sides
the Illuminati symbol has 3 sides

Illuminati confirmed
Reply 8
Original post by XOR_

Tri...gender?

Except for cis and debatable trans I can explain them all fairly easily.

Attention seeking.
Original post by ForestShadow
triforce has 3 triangles
triangles have 3 sides
the Illuminati symbol has 3 sides

Illuminati confirmed

Oooooh that was very... illuminaughty.
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I Cs
WUT
U
DID THAR
Original post by PrinceHarrys
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

omfg :toofunny:
Original post by XOR_

Tri...gender?

Idk I'm guessing

Transgender: Identify as opposite gender
Cis= Identify as biological sex gender
Agender= Identifies as genderless
Bigender= Idenfifies as two genders in varying amounts?
Trigender= Someone said it above
Demigender= Partially identifies as a certain gender
Aporagender= Does not identify as female, male or anything inbetween but still has gendered feelings
Polygender= Has multiple gender identities
Pangender- Identifies as all genders
Greygender= Identifies themselves outside of the gender binary and has a strong ambivalence about gender identity

Sorry you've been so misunderstood Apache, may your blades spin in the night sky for all to see!

Indeed, my mind goes weird ways when I drink illuminatea

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I Cs
WUT
U
DID THAR

omfg :toofunny:

Original post by XOR_
Sorry you've been so misunderstood Apache, may your blades spin in the night sky for all to see!

SANIC

Otherkin are people who identify as partially or entirely non-human. A dragon, a lion, a witch, a fox you name it there is probably someone out there who feels like they are more these things than they are human. The otherkin community can be found lurking on Reddit, Tumblr, TV Tropes and other online forums.

All except aporagender and cisgender if you haven't done biology are somewhat easy to decipher. IMO, the labels are completely unnecessary. Just be you.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS

rofl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending