The Student Room Group

What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

It's the first day of Autumn (at least according to the astronomical calendar)! I love how the weather starts getting cooler, and all the leaves start changing colour :love: I got myself some lovely Autumn flowers to plant in my garden!
Reply 1
Black Friday I guess and probably Bonfire night too, but apart from that, Autumn is a crap season.. Cold, gets darker earlier, can't wear my summer outfits anymore, end up stepping in dog **** that's camouflaged amongst dead leaves, ugh..
(edited 7 years ago)
the fact it get's dark earlier. also goodbye to mosquitoes
The colours the leaves go
Reply 4
Jumping into a big pile of crisp and crunchy leaves. Its oddly satisfying :teehee:
- I love the cooler weather, I do not deal well in the heat, but Autumn temperature is wonderful. Plus it can still be a bit sunny, but not uncomfortably hot and sticky. I can start wearing my non zippy hoodies now.

- The colours are really lovely too, burnt oranges, browns, plus darker nights.

- Halloween! I'm not a big horror fan or anything, but some people have such amazing constumes, and I'm hoping I might be able to dress up and do something this year if I make any friends by October at uni. It's probably my favourite holiday.

- Possibly going to Comic Con in November too.
Leaving the house for school absolutely freezing and then leaving school with absolutely hot weather!
The weather, just how I like it - not too cold and not too hot
When it gets cold enough to start wearing jumpers again, hot drinks and Halloween. Horror films are my favourite.
This:
a2QAPq.jpg

Although autumns are never this nice in London.. :emo:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
This:
a2QAPq.jpg

Although autumns are never this nice in London.. :emo:

They are if you live in front of a park like me. :u:

There would literally be a sea of leaves that I can wade through. :excited:

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
They are if you live in front of a park like me. :u:

There would literally be a sea of leaves that I can wade through. :excited:

Spoiler

Why can't I have lovely scenery in front of my house like you? :cry2:

Wading through leaves seems like so much fun... :moon:

Spoiler

Reply 12
I find Autumn a messy season (especially when it rains heavily on the leaves) but I like the colours, I prefer the temperature in autumn/winter to summer and I love taking pictures of the sun when it's lower.
My night vision is pretty poor at the moment so I'm not a fan of it getting darker even though I live in a city centre (where the street lights are bright enough to see properly).
(edited 7 years ago)
Starbucks pumpkin spice latte
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Starbucks pumpkin spice latte

I agree. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest