The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
:erm: Not sure what to say to that, I never seen one before on skateboard. That must have been pretty werid thing to see

Yeah of course they can but I never seen one before and didn't know hijabi girls were into the whole skateboarding culture :tongue:
Wtf? lol so "Hijabi girls" is a group of some sort? Anyone can be a hijabi lol
Original post by hamza772000

:colonhash: I meant girls who wear hijabs "hijabi girls", what I'm a supposed to call them? lol

Lmao!
:colonhash: I meant girls who wear hijabs "hijabi girls", what I'm a supposed to call them? lol

Just say hijabis. No need to add 'girls'. Its not like guys are wearing it too :smile:
Yes, ok, but why is it "weird" haha yh maybe you haven't seen one before but hijabis can have fun y'know :colone:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
@Matrix123 I can't wait any longer
make it blunt in a PM before I start pinta :I

OK :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
im backk :biggrin:

Hello :h:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Wow Thankyou!
Hehe!
I do! It's not just the looks tbh, it's my quietness too! But I'm working on that!
But I'm still super insecure about my looks!

But, girls like quiet and shy guys. Plus you are so good looking man. I don't know why you're always putting yourself down. :frown:
Reply 1188
Original post by Secretnerd123
Lmao!

You looked damm fine in that pic though :colondollar:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Just say hijabis. No need to add 'girls'. Its not like guys are wearing it too :smile:

Lol ok hijabis it is then

Yes, ok, but why is it "weird" haha yh maybe you haven't seen one before but hijabis can have fun y'know :colone:

Have you seen a skateboarding hijabi?

Yeah I know they can have fun some of them get down and dirty in bed with their bf :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Lol ok hijabis it is then

Have you seen a skateboarding hijabi?

Yeah I know they can have fun some of them get down and dirty in bed with their bf :mmm:
No, lmao :tongue: Wait I might have, highly doubt it though :tongue:

Ooooh :wink: Well, sometimes it gets hard to wait and sometimes you get a lil' impatient :mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hello :h:

How are you?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
But, girls like quiet and shy guys. Plus you are so good looking man. I don't know why you're always putting yourself down. :frown:

No they don't they like loud confident, arrogant jerks who treat them like dogsh*t. Why would they like guys who are shy and quite and socially awkward who treat them like princesses? :holmes:

Ooooh :wink: Well, sometimes it gets hard to wait and sometimes you get a lil' impatient :mmm:

Lool :lol: well some of them drink and go clubbing and a lead double life :teehee:

Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah
Original post by Saba XD
Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah

Look whats your little brother is doing:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No they don't they like loud confident, arrogant jerks who treat them like dogsh*t. Why would they like guys who are shy and quite and socially awkward who treat them like princesses? :holmes:

Not sure if sarcastic. But, I like quiet, shy guys.

Erm puttar ji.. this is not the behaviour I expect in the public forum hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Look whats your little brother is doing:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm shocked. :nooo:
Original post by Saba XD
I'm shocked. :nooo:

& you wanted me to become his brother:erm:
Never expected you to bring your brother up like this:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest