The Student Room Group

Why aren't there any mexicans in the UK?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
Ok maybe that an exaggeration but ive never met one yet im obsessed with their culture/language/country. Is this normal?

OMG your from the somali society right? :h: Lol i didnt see u around for a while :smile:
Probably because the US is a lot close to Mexico than we are
Original post by RomNoob
There are and to be 'obsessed'? Kinda...

They're all in the USA & Mexico...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
OMG your from the somali society right? :h: Lol i didnt see u around for a while :smile:

Hahah yeah i havent logged in like a year. Hows that soc doing?
Original post by UWS
You'll find some in the departures lounge in Heathrow Airport

Deportation?
Merica is more practical
Hahah yeah i havent logged in like a year. Hows that soc doing?

it died no one is posting :frown:
where my somali people at? :bawling:
Lol! Maybe i have mexican (is this even a race or nationality?) genes that im unaware of?

no u just like latino men
don't worry we all do=)))
Original post by Rhaenys10
no u just like latino men
don't worry we all do=)))

Pitbull is an example 😍
Pitbull is an example 😍

...it wasn't pitbull that i was thinking of lol. he's a typical miami dick but i'm not gonna judge you for liking him
when i said latino men, i meant that tall, olive skinned men with gorgeous hair and bods etc etc
...it wasn't pitbull that i was thinking of lol. he's a typical miami dick but i'm not gonna judge you for liking him
when i said latino men, i meant that tall, olive skinned men with gorgeous hair and bods etc etc

I have different tastes :tongue:
Have you met any latinos in the uk
I have different tastes :tongue:
Have you met any latinos in the uk

i'm not even from the uk but i believe there may be some
book a holiday to italy and spain if you want to meet some truly amazing latino guys.. they're a lot more classy than mexicans
You know now that you mention it, I've never met a Mexican either...
i'm not even from the uk but i believe there may be some
book a holiday to italy and spain if you want to meet some truly amazing latino guys.. they're a lot more classy than mexicans

Never knew theyre latino. Thought only those from latin america are considered latino lol
Never knew theyre latino. Thought only those from latin america are considered latino lol

if we're talking about ethnicity you're completely right
but come on, it'd be absolutely crazy to say that spaniards and italians aren't ... i don't even know what word i should use, but you get me
if we're talking about ethnicity you're completely right
but come on, it'd be absolutely crazy to say that spaniards and italians aren't ... i don't even know what word i should use, but you get me

Hispanic? Idk tbh because ive always considered them white even though they look exotic

I think the word youre looking for is mediterranean haha
Hispanic? Idk tbh because ive always considered them white even though they look exotic

I think the word youre looking for is mediterranean haha

hispanic was the word i was looking for thaaanks
Mediterranean you can't really use with ppl i guess
Well somalia is bare far and im here sooo

Yeah but, Somalia might just be the *****iest country on earth. So I'm not surprised.
Original post by cbreef
Yeah but, Somalia might just be the *****iest country on earth. So I'm not surprised.

Didn't actually mean to like this, but phone is kind to you and I can't take it back so... Grats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending