The Student Room Group

Help with whether to swap my A Levels?

I'm taking History, Politics, English Language and RS at the momen. I Really enjoy history, politics and RS but hate english language and want to swap it to english literature.
However due to my school's timetable I have to drop RS if i want to take english literature, and take another new subject too.
This means I'd be taking English Lit, History, Politics and Business, are these good, well respected A Levels? And do you think I should swap? Any feedback is appreciated.
ps I'm interested in law so any feedback related to the subjects in regard to taking law at uni is also appreciated.
Hmmm, well swapping wouldn't affect your career aspirations except for the fact that English literature and history are a perfect combination for wanting to get into that field. You just need to ask yourself if you are willing to give up RS for becoming a lawyer in the future. Business may become a good career to fall back on as a one of back up but I can't really think where RS would take you :P I hope this helped
Reply 2
Original post by Tasha1905
Hmmm, well swapping wouldn't affect your career aspirations except for the fact that English literature and history are a perfect combination for wanting to get into that field. You just need to ask yourself if you are willing to give up RS for becoming a lawyer in the future. Business may become a good career to fall back on as a one of back up but I can't really think where RS would take you :P I hope this helped

it really did! thank you

Quick Reply

Latest