The Student Room Group

What on Earth is wrong with me?!?!

1) I've skipped a period for the first time in my entire life. I'd put it down to stress but I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember and it's never affected my periods - I'm the most regular person I know. Definitely not pregnant.
2) My eczema is inflamed all over my body - the worst it's been in years.
3) I've just woken up with severe leg pain after a night of drinking. Like, wide-awake-can't-breathe severe pain. I know alcohol can cause muscle cramps / neuropathy but I drink weekly and this has never happened to me before.
4) Painful boobs and had chest / rib pains the other day.

I'm freaking out, definitely booking a doctors appointment 😱
Original post by Anonymous
1) I've skipped a period for the first time in my entire life. I'd put it down to stress but I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember and it's never affected my periods - I'm the most regular person I know. Definitely not pregnant.
2) My eczema is inflamed all over my body - the worst it's been in years.
3) I've just woken up with severe leg pain after a night of drinking. Like, wide-awake-can't-breathe severe pain. I know alcohol can cause muscle cramps / neuropathy but I drink weekly and this has never happened to me before.
4) Painful boobs and had chest / rib pains the other day.

I'm freaking out, definitely booking a doctors appointment 😱

Definitely a good idea to book an appointment. Hopefully everything is sorted out quickly. Hope you feel better soon!

Latest