The Student Room Group

Chesterfield Campus March 2017

Hello, just received my conditional offer for Chesterfield campus of Derby University for March 2017 (Adult Nursing).
Has anyone else received an offer for this campus? X
Heyy
Congratulations on your offer!! I got mine in April to start March 2017 too.
How's your process been and do you know when we'll hear from the uni about enrolment and things like that. Coz I haven't heard from them since .. I've called and they say they'll email or call closer to put start date.
Original post by maryamamahammed
Heyy
Congratulations on your offer!! I got mine in April to start March 2017 too.
How's your process been and do you know when we'll hear from the uni about enrolment and things like that. Coz I haven't heard from them since .. I've called and they say they'll email or call closer to put start date.

Aww brilliant, congratulations on yours too! Looking forward to meeting you :smile: I haven't heard anything they said the same to me x
We have a Facebook group for anyone to join who is on the March 2017 intake at Chesterfield campus 😊 X
Reply 4
Hey what's that Facebook group called?
Original post by nurse2be
Hey what's that Facebook group called?

Hi, it's called Adult Nursing March 2017 Derby (Chesterfield Campus) x
Reply 6
Original post by flamingcopper
Hi, it's called Adult Nursing March 2017 Derby (Chesterfield Campus) x

I had my interview today for Adult Nursing (Chesterfield campus) and I was just wondering how long they took to get back to you..
I've completed my DBS and health questionnaire now just waiting for more information. I'm getting so nervous now 😬 X
Reply 8
Hey I'll be starting March 2017 at chesterfield too. Invite me to the group. Look me up on Facebook : Hafsa Mahammed
I havent got a profile picture yet

OR
Reply to me with the link to the group so I can search it on fb
I've completed my DBS and health questionnaire now just waiting for more information. I'm getting so nervous now 😬 X

Hiya - do these forms come out in the post with other information do you know. I just had my offer on Friday for the Chesterfield campus and am soooo excited - only had my interview the Friday before, and submitted my application on Friday 13th Jan - so just before the deadline! Everything seems to have happened so quickly - but I've been working on the possibility of being successful (positive thinking and all that!!).

I have so many questions about stuff - I think I'm going to get on the phone in the morning to admissions!

Hope to meet you all soon xx

Oh- i'm Paula, by the way :smile:
Original post by Princesstiggy
Hiya - do these forms come out in the post with other information do you know. I just had my offer on Friday for the Chesterfield campus and am soooo excited - only had my interview the Friday before, and submitted my application on Friday 13th Jan - so just before the deadline! Everything seems to have happened so quickly - but I've been working on the possibility of being successful (positive thinking and all that!!).

I have so many questions about stuff - I think I'm going to get on the phone in the morning to admissions!

Hope to meet you all soon xx

Oh- i'm Paula, by the way :smile:

Hi I'm Toni 😊 I've sent you a message with the Facebook group on for you to join if you would like to. I received the DBS and health questionnaire via email and we had induction information sent last week x
Reply 11
Hi I'm Toni 😊 I've sent you a message with the Facebook group on for you to join if you would like to. I received the DBS and health questionnaire via email and we had induction information sent last week x

Hey
I've not received anything regarding DBS. Not received questionnaire and induction info
Original post by nurse2be
Hey
I've not received anything regarding DBS. Not received questionnaire and induction info

I received DBS about 4 weeks ago, health questionnaire 3 weeks ago and induction info last week x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending